1651-1700

Chapter 1651 You can go out and show off openly

After the    spaceship arrived at the central star, Xia Ruo and the others returned directly to the Yun family.

   Mrs. Yun hugged her heartily when she saw her granddaughter came back safely. She watched the previous live broadcast because she was worried that her granddaughter would have an accident.

   Mr. Yun was relieved when he saw his granddaughter coming back. Fortunately, nothing happened to his granddaughter, otherwise he would have to break the third child's leg.

   comforted her grandparents, and she accepted the care of her second uncle and second aunt.

  The family had dinner together in the evening, and even the aunt and his wife and three cousins ​​were called back.

   Xia Ruo took out the spirit wine he had brewed before, and the time for Kaifeng was just right.

   Mr. Yun has a very smart nose. He looked at the jar Xia Ruo took out curiously, "Ruoruo, I smell you this is wine?"

  Xia Ruo opened the wine jar with a smile, "Grandpa smelled it very accurately. This is the wine I specially brewed for you and grandma before. It tastes good, and it can help you keep fit!"

   She was recognized back to the Yun family and heard that the old man likes to drink. After finding some rare and high-grade spiritual materials for brewing, she brewed a hundred jars and put them in the fairy vine for nourishment.

   In the space of the fairy vine, the fermentation time of the spirit wine can be regarded as a month, so the aroma of the wine is so strong.

As soon as the    wine was opened, the mellow fragrance filled the air, and Mr. Yun said with a bright smile, "Haha, my family Ruoruo has the most filial piety, and I want to taste it well!"

  Old Mrs. Yun usually drinks some wine occasionally, and said with a smile: "Yes! My family Ruoruo is more attentive!"

   Xia Ruo smiled and poured a glass for the two of them, and then poured wine for the others.

   Mr. Yun couldn't wait to take a sip, squinting his eyes in enjoyment, "Good wine!"

   Mrs. Yun also took a sip, "Not bad!"

   is a bit strong, but drinking it is the best wine she has ever had, whether it is taste or mellow aroma.

  Xia Ruo said with a smile, "I made another fruit wine for my grandmother, and it will take a few days before the altar is opened. It can not only strengthen my body, but also beautify my face. I'll get it for you when I'm ready."

   Ever since they came back, grandpa and grandma have been very fond of their siblings. This time, grandpa protects himself in the name of the Yun family, so she is still happy to make the two old people happy.

  Xia Ruo sat next to the old lady, took her hand and smiled: "That's good! Since Chu Mei's appearance has recovered, many people have asked me about you, and I like the beauty and beauty wine!"

   Even an elderly woman still pays more attention to her appearance and body.

   Xia Ruo chuckled: "It's good that grandma likes it!"

  Other people at the dinner table also drank wine, and Yun Fengyu also liked it, "Good wine!"

After drinking   , the whole person felt a warm and warm feeling, and the back pain that had been a little relieved before, and the niece took out all the good things.