1551-1600

Chapter 1551 Opportunities are always reserved for those who are prepared

   Everyone is very curious about whether new materials will be found today, so there is no objection, and we walked quickly in that direction.

  Online viewers are also curious.

   "Do you think Master Xia's divination will be accurate this time?"

   "If it hadn't happened yesterday, it's definitely not allowed, but it's hard to say now."

   "Today is only the second day. This is still the periphery of the virgin forest. Where can new materials appear so easily? I don't think it is possible."

   "I also think it's unlikely."

   "Then just wait and see, I'm curious about the results of the divination."

"me too!"

   So the audience focused their attention on the second group, and the strong group, which should have received much attention, was ignored instead.

   A group of people also saw the live broadcast, and Shi Fan pouted, "This is the periphery of the virgin forest, how could there be new materials appearing, Xia Ruo is because yesterday's so-called divination came true, and it has become more and more inflated."

   This banquet show all agreed: "Under normal circumstances, it is impossible for new materials to appear on the periphery of the virgin forest, and even the core area may not appear."

   She also felt that Xia Ruo was too inflated, but that's fine. When the divination fails, she will definitely be criticized by those people on the Internet.

  Hoss watched the live broadcast. As a material master, his common sense also told him that materials could not appear on the periphery.

   But he didn't open his mouth to express his opinion. He had an inexplicable feeling that he always felt as if he had chosen the wrong group. That Master Xia was not easy.

   I just hope he thinks too much.

  There are many kinds of mosquitoes in the primeval forest. Everyone has brought anti-mosquito sprays, but they are still encountered frequently.

  Especially the further you go inside, the hotter and hotter the weather is, and the mosquitoes are not only more likely to appear, but also more and more.

  Xia Ruo took out some cyan fruits from the space, and then sent one to each person, "Squeeze the juice out and sprinkle it on your body."

   "What's the use of this?" Lu Jiao asked, but he took it and squeezed out the juice and sprinkled it on his body.

   Xia Ruo replied: "This juice has a much better anti-mosquito effect than spray!"

   When she said this, the others didn't hesitate and didn't think it was dirty, and immediately put it on their bodies.

   Including Yun Fengyu and the director group who followed, also sprinkled on them.

   After walking for a while, everyone found that the mosquitoes that used to jump at them or crawled towards them before had disappeared.

   To be precise, they have a smell they don't like, and they run away as soon as they get close to them.

   This realization surprised them all.

   "The effect of this juice is too good." Liang Xia sighed with a smile, sure enough Xia Ruo was the best.

  Others agreed, "Yeah! These bugs have all detoured when they saw us, this juice is so good!"