2001-2050

Chapter 2001 is definitely not bad

   Huo Xiaoliang's ability to swallow is very strong, everyone has seen it.

   In particular, he can decompose and purify the energy stone to a higher level. After they absorb it, their strength has been steadily improving, and there is no side effect.

   Now they know that his feelings are also touched by the light of Feng Damei.

   It turned out that she also gave Huo Xiaoliang good things at the time, so that he could have such a series of super awesome and rarer swallowing abilities.

   All of them looked at Feng Wei with bright eyes, and Zhuang Yi even joked: "Beautiful Feng, you value **** over your friends, yet you actually open a small kitchen for Lao Huo alone."

   Feng Wei gave him an angry look, "If you are also generated by the energy of the demon flower and you are going to explode at any time, I will also cook a small stove for you."

   "Hehe, that's not necessary." Zhuang Yi smiled and changed the conversation: "But I don't mind if you give me some now, I also want to add another series of abilities. My current abilities attacks are not handsome."

   "I don't mind coming again." Zong Ze immediately said with a cheeky smile.

   Only Hua Nuan and Ji Ziyi were leaning against each other with a smile on their faces, not like them taking the initiative to fight for it.

   Feng Wei has good things, in fact, the first thing that comes to mind is the two female teammates in the team.

"Okay, then everyone will have a share." Feng Wei said with a smile: "But you are already dual-type, after using the genetic modification liquid, you may not be able to awaken new abilities or special abilities, but you will be better than others. The chance of awakening the power user will be much higher."

   "It's okay, it's not bad to modify the genetic talent first, we are not so greedy."

  Zong Ze continued with a smile: "Of course, it would be better if the talent could be further awakened."

  Zhuang Yi also agrees: "Yes, we believe that what you come up with, Feng Damei, will definitely not be bad, and we are not greedy. It's good to have more awakening abilities."

   He was originally a psychic power user, and he was able to raise his spiritual power talent by one level, which seemed to be more useful than adding a series of powers.

   "I'm a little curious, did you drink that kind of genetic modification fluid, so that you can have three-line abilities and special abilities such as beasts?" He asked with interest.

   This question also raised everyone's curiosity and aspirations, so they all looked at her.

   Feng Wei replied with a smile: "No, I have the highest talent since I was born, and genetic modification fluid is useless to me."

   She was born with an SS-level talent for mental strength and physical fitness, which belongs to the top talent.

   Of course, her mother, father, grandfather and uncle have actually reached the 3s level of spiritual talent, but this cannot be inherited, nor can she take medicine to break through. She has to rely on her own experience and understanding to break through.

   "You really are awesome." Zhuang Yi and others still believed in this.

   They are used to showing any abnormality to the big beauty Feng, and she has numbed them.