751-800

Chapter 751 I'm afraid it will be cleaned up badly

   Seeing the Zhai brothers and sisters kindly reminding Xia Ruo, Xi Yu's sense of hostility towards them has been greatly reduced.

  Xia Ruo smiled indifferently: "If they don't agree, come challenge me, just because I'm afraid that the assessment will be boring, it's good to relieve the boredom."

  Zhai Junyan likes Xia Ruo, and always has strong self-confidence, "That's right, I'm on your side."

   "But don't take it lightly. I'm afraid that the First Academy and the Third Academy will join forces in private to deal with you first. I found that someone is ready to make a move." She reminded again.

  Xia Ruo nodded: "Thank you Yanyan for reminding me, I will pay attention."

   She will never underestimate any opponent, even if she doesn't take it seriously, she won't take it lightly.

  Shui Yini and Luo Ning saw that Zhai Junyan was the goddess of war in the first academy, and they even reminded Xia Ruo behind their backs to be careful about the people in their academy.

   They didn't think there were many problems, even if they were close girlfriends, but they sighed Xia Ruo's charm in their hearts. Such friendship is rare.

  Zhai Junyan smiled and said, "Who are we with whom, what are you polite?"

   "As a senior in the graduating class in this assessment, I will lead the team to deal with special circumstances. Although I will not directly participate in the assessment, I will always follow you."

   Xia Ruo said with a smile: "This is a good feeling! Maybe we can still play together."

   "I think so too." Zhai Junyan immediately hugged Xia Ruo's shoulders.

  Zhai Hao quickly swallowed the crab in his mouth, "Take me to play with! How many people in this first academy are too self-righteous, and I don't want to be with such a fool."

   Bai Siyu applied for a leave of absence. He didn't play well with other people in the academy. It would be good to play with Xia Ruo, and maybe it would be very exciting.

  Xia Ruo raised her eyebrows and said with a smile: "Aren't you afraid to play with me and be hammered to death by those people from the First Academy?"

  Those people really look down on him, and they actually want to unite in private.

   But it sounds interesting, she likes challenging assessments, and it just so happens that her family's rogue can also burst into waves.

  Zhai Hao waved his hand indifferently, "Whatever they do, if they want to hammer me to death, let them practice for a few more years."

"Anyway, the academy only allows students from three academies to compete secretly together in the assessment, but it doesn't say that they must act or cooperate with the students of this academy. Isn't that just letting us take advantage of the loophole." Zhai Hao had long planned to follow Xia Ruo was confused.

   Following those idiots who wanted to oppose Xia Ruo, he was afraid that he would be dealt with badly.

   Feng Yan was very satisfied with his strong desire to survive and his sense of interest, "If you have the vision, follow my family, Xia Xia, and you're right!"

  "..." Several people present twitched their mouths. They found that Feng Yan only had one central idea.

  Xia Ruo smiled and squeezed his hand under the table, this guy really didn't know how to restrain himself.