1951-2000

Chapter 1951 You two real cows

  Hua Nuan worshipped Feng Wei, and Ji Ziyi only believed in defending Feng Wei. The reaction of the two was not very big, and they just felt it was right.

  Zongze touched his chin and looked at the ground, "You two are really awesome, in that case, you can still get ore and meteorite."

   "I also finally understand what you said before, the team members should be fine and not too much."

   They and other teams went to so many people, not only did they not get the ore, but the Diablo Organization and the Mei family were all wiped out.

  If it wasn't for Feng Wei and the others to save him, the people he took with him would have to explain in the wholesale market.

   Feng Wei said with a smile: "Of course, too many people sometimes get in the way."

   "Of course, it depends on the situation. If you want to develop a force, the more people the better." She added.

   "That's right, we don't need too many people to join in anyway." Zong Ze nodded.

   Feng Wei pointed to the stone on the ground and said, "I'll distribute it now, everyone will have one share."

  Huo Xiaoliang said, "I said before that my share is given to you, not to me."

   "I'll give you mine too." Ji Ziyi continued.

  Hua Nuan also said, "I'll give you mine too."

  Zongze said with a smile: "I didn't join the team before I got the meteorite. I'll be divided next time."

   Qin Zhe and Zhuang Yi did not shirk. One of them was going to bring it back to help the boss deal with the business in the future, and the other was going to study it carefully.

   Feng Wei knew a little about the character of the team, and it was not surprising for them to react.

   "No, we are a team. After this energy stone is purified, you can improve your abilities after refining. After your strength is enhanced, we will be able to do tasks more easily in the future."

   "You just joined the team. This time, you will get less points. In the future, everyone will share it equally." She said to Zong Ze.

  Zongze saw that she was serious, looked at Huo Xiaoliang again, saw the other party nodding with him, and didn't shirk after thinking about it, "Okay, then I'll be welcome."

   Feng Wei used the metal ability to cut the energy stone into several parts, one for each person.

   "You don't have to give me yours. Your ability is the highest. First, you can use energy stones to improve your strength, which is also guaranteed to the entire team. Anyway, we have to continue to look for it." She turned her head and said to Huo Xiaoliang.

   Huo Xiaoliang's eyes softened a bit, "I'll just absorb the crystal nucleus."

   Feng Wei said with a smile, "That energy doesn't have this purity, and I can't use it much now. I just want a higher level. You can help me purify it by improving your strength quickly."

  Huo Xiaoliang knew that she wanted to purify the higher-level energy stones quickly, so she nodded: "Okay, I'll give you the higher-level energy stones to purify later."

   "Then I'll thank you first." Feng Wei chuckled lightly.

She itself is a tenth-level supernatural power, and was suppressed by the law to start from scratch. To restore the level, it can only be in the same form as unsealing the seal. There is no need to absorb energy stones and zombie crystal cores, and it is not very useful to absorb them. .