851-900

Chapter 851 Are their eyes blinded?

   Some of them have unsatisfactory life, and usually can't help complaining.

   It can be seen that these people, as long as they can have food, seem to be satisfied and hopeful, and they instantly feel that the former self is too unworthy.

   Feng Yan appeased the people in the small town, used the terminal to contact the chief examiner, and asked him to send a battle group to take away the gangs of these evil forces.

   Since Feng Baixuan became the leader, he has vigorously rectified the evil forces and the underground black market, and the battle group has also become the main force in the fight against these gangs.

   Regarding Feng Yan's request, Bo Ming agreed without hesitation.

The reason why    chose to be in this semi-desolate star was originally for the purpose of cleaning up those gangs, but he didn't expect Feng Yan to start so quickly.

   But this also suits his taste very well, like the First Academy and the Third Academy procrastinating, he feels that these so-called Academy elites, under his hands, will definitely take off several layers of skin.

   replied with a "good" word, and he forwarded the message to a chapter stationed nearby.

   There was the first time to organize people to fly to the semi-desolate star.

   When Xia Ruo and the others came back with a bunch of things, they saw a lot of people bound and kneeling outside the base, all of them looking fierce and not good people.

From a distance, the tall and handsome young man in the red battle uniform stood out the most. His peach blossom eyes were full of sternness and coldness, and his whole person exuded a kind of domineering domineering. Many girls in small towns secretly turned towards her. look.

   Although the girls in the college knew that Feng Yan was already Xia Ruo's boyfriend, they couldn't help but look at him.

  No way, looks and temperament determine everything, although it already belongs to someone else, but it doesn't cost money to take a look!

  When Feng Yan, who was cold and domineering, saw Xia Ruo, the fierceness in his eyes was instantly replaced by a full smile, as if he had gone from a cold-faced **** of war to the mortal world and became a handsome sunny guy.

   "Xia Xia, all the evil forces in the city have been eliminated. I have informed the people in the battle group that they will come and take people away soon!" He walked quickly to Xia Ruo, with a pair of my sticks? Ask for a compliment!

   When Xia Ruo saw him like this, there was a rare connivance in his eyes, and he reached out and patted his shoulder in praise: "Nice job!"

   "That's right, I can't embarrass my girlfriend!" He took advantage of the situation and grabbed Xia Ruo's hand and squeezed it lightly, because the occasion was wrong, so he reluctantly let go.

   Xia Ruo chuckled: "Okay, you are the best!"

   Xia Ruo sometimes does not hesitate to praise her boyfriend.

   Hearing her praise, Feng Yantaohua's smile became stronger, and it was like two people before, the free transformation of angels and devils.

   When the captured evil gangs saw this, they almost lost their eyes. The demons who beat them to death and attacked people's weak spots before, had such a gentle side?

   Are their eyes blooming?

   "There are still things for you to deal with." Feng Yancai was too lazy to pay attention to them, and took Xia Ruo to the base.