2201-2250

Chapter 2201 is too awesome

   Two of them landed on the front and back of Huo Xiaoliang, and they all attacked, trying to kill him by sneak attack.

   However, Huo Xiaoliang's reaction was quick, turning into an afterimage and disappearing on the spot, making the sneak attack plan of the two zombies fail.

   There were even two thunderbolts falling at the same time, hitting two zombies.

  Everyone saw the two zombies who attacked him, except that their nails were black, they looked like normal people.

  The other one rushed directly into the formation and attacked Feng Wei without hesitation.

   The aura they exudes is so strong that the second- and third-level power users want to kneel, and the fourth- and fifth-level power users also feel deeply suppressed.

   "Level 6 zombies, this is a level 6 zombie." A level 5 executive with a base couldn't help shouting.

   "Oh my God, how come there are three of them all at once." Everyone was shocked.

   They put aside the ghost sect on the human side, only Huo Xiaoliang appeared as a sixth-level ability user, but when the zombies came out, there were three sixth-level ones, which was a bit scary.

   Feng Wei attacked him with his psychic power when the sixth-level zombie was approaching.

  This zombie originally flew in the air. After being attacked by mental power, a short blank appeared in his mind, and he fell to the ground uncontrollably.

   With the emergence of the sixth-level zombies, more fourth-level zombies, zombie rats, and zombie insects rushed up, basically possessing extraordinary abilities.

  Zhuang Yi's eyes lit up when he saw it, "It's good, leave this to me."

   He just threw the blood bag, and he hadn't used the sharp weapon yet.

   "Okay, I'll leave it to you." There was an extra vine on Feng Wei's waist, and she flew to the level-6 zombie that got up again.

  Zhuang Yi also rushed into the last wave of advanced zombies, and then used the new energy gun.

   The abilities launched by these zombies swarmed, and the energy released by the energy gun was first shrouded, and then all bounced back, and the effect was not generally good.

   Then these zombies were all hit by their own supernatural energy, either killed or injured.

   Zongze and others repaired the wounded zombies or made them fall down.

   Soon, there were only those three level 6 zombies left in the entire square.

  Bu Xu threw the flag to Feng Wei.

   Feng Wei caught the flag, and then activated the energy of the formation to trap the sixth-level zombies, and kept attacking.

   Energy blades appeared from all directions, constantly flying towards the zombies. Feng Wei also made several mental attacks from time to time, causing him to keep roaring and going crazy.

   "Damn woman, I'm going to kill you." The sixth-level zombie was irritable, and he felt like he was going to be played crazy.

   If this woman didn't face him head-on, she would use all kinds of means to get sleepy and attack, so that his strength could not be exerted.

   Feng Wei squinted his eyes, "Sure enough, level six zombies can talk."

   She did it on purpose before, wanting to see what abilities these sixth-level zombies have, and whether they can speak normally.