2101-2150

Chapter 2101 You are still interesting

  Other people couldn't help but ask curiously: "Which point?"

   I didn't think so before, but when Feng Wei said this, I also felt something was wrong.

  Feng Wei didn't sell off this time, "They have a very clear goal and go directly to that goal, so I suspect that there is any important information or things hidden in this immortal mountain."

   "You have been using the array to find the way out, but what is the basis?"

   She looked at Bu Xu with a half-smile, "If I guessed correctly, the place you take everyone to go with should be the same as Gu Zongmen, or the goal you are looking for is the same."

  Bu Xu didn't feel guilty, and chuckled softly: "Miss Feng is not only smart, but also very meticulous in observation, I admire her!"

   "Don't talk about these imaginary things, let's be practical." Feng Wei waved his hand.

  Bu Xu played with the array plate in his hand and said: "It is said that this immortal mountain is the location of the cave house opened by an ancient immortal, and there are records that it is the last place where the immortal sat."

   "There may be a lot of treasures left in his cave or the place where he sits. More importantly, there may be a way of cultivating immortals, so I guess the ancient sect is here for this."

   "Of course, the same is true for our Bu family. If you can find such a place and get the contents inside, you will make a lot of money by coming here." He added.

Someone from the   zong family asked: "So you took us to this place? Do you know where it is?"

  Bu Xu replied: "It is recorded in the family file that if you enter Xianshan and walk towards the east, you will have a chance to find it. We really don't know where it is."

   "Then why didn't you tell us before?" Someone from the Zuo family asked with a frown.

   It's not a conspiracy of the Count's family, right?

   His remarks made the other two have some conspiracy theories. Could it be that the Countess family wants to kill them all?

  Whether the so-called ancient sect is real or not, and whether it has appeared before, is not compiled by Bu Xu.

   also took a lot of precautions against the Count's family.

  Bu Xu didn't see their sudden precautions, and smiled indifferently: "You didn't ask before, not to mention that everyone is here to find treasures, to find the most important treasures in Xianshan, is there a problem?"

   "But why should we believe you?" Someone asked from the Huo family.

  Bu Xu smiled indifferently and said, "What does it have to do with me whether you believe it or not? If you don't believe it, then you should go away separately."

   Then he turned to Feng Wei and asked, "Miss Feng, do you believe it?"

   Feng Wei shrugged and smiled: "Why don't you believe it?"

   "Let's go, keep on the road, I'm very interested in the immortal cave or the place where you are sitting." She didn't think it was a conspiracy of the ancient Wu family such as Bu Xu.

   But with so many people over there, greedy or incompetent people were sent to be cannon fodder. This kind of mind-seeker should be there on purpose, and will bring everyone together.