chapter 16 Do you have girlfriend??

Start from the beginning

Everyone listening to sia praises their Ram da, they already used to it,

just get used to it.

The two-day exam soon ended, and Sia also returned to the team to continue normal training...

After Ram's college entrance examination ended, there was a three-month vacation.
So, he took his bodyguard and went to watch Sia's game ....and Aaditya already handover him work .... so now Ram is managing and learing the family business in European countries ..

Ram is selfish... because  Sia's  all game are international so easily  agree with his Dad..

Therefore,  he was so busy in abroad... he work all day and took day off for Sia's  game..
...

Result day

Ram knew that his score must be very high, but he did not expect that he would be the top pick in science.

At the age of Fifteen, science champion, plus the son of Aaditya Kirloskar the popularity is high rocket....
....

Before Manu always  took the pictures, often sunbaked Ram.. Therefore, when Ram is a little older, people still remember this cute little prince. He has been cold face since childhood. people  even thought  he is carbon copy of his father Aaditya...

During that kidnapping, many people know him ..
Later, after the kidnapping he came back safely, after that he studied  so hard...
Only now watching his performance is so good, more importantly, at such a young age, it can be regarded as a genius.

.....
Sia also knew Ram's college entrance examination results, she was so excited that she couldn't sleep, her Ram is indeed the smartest person in the world!
for him Nothing is difficult.

Teammates knew that Sia's Ram was only fifteenth years old. At this age, he successfully broke several girl hearts... because  so many girls  thought that he is alredy more than 18 years...so they wanted to get closed him ...that's why they always wandered around Sia whenever  Ram come to meet her...

Sia did not notice this, and was immersed in the good mood that Ram had a high score.

Ram also thought it was incredible. He originally planned to go to college through the college entrance examination instead of learning some simple things. He did not expect that his score would be so high.
However, after calming down, he also think it is normal... because his parents also achieved same result as him in past...he is not first in family  to achieve  high score ...

It was Sia, much happier than him.

Ram was not found in India, but someone found out that Ram was watching the game abroad.

...

Ran decided from the beginning that he will chose a major in mathematics at Q University, and he didn’t change it.

Teammates asked Sia, does Ram have a girlfriend?

Sia froze for a moment. Ram will have a girlfriend? yes he is smart and handsome and rich too....and now nearly 16 years old...

There is a couple in their team. Of course the coach doesn't know it, but everyone knows it in private.

She is not familiar with them, but often sees two people secretly holding hands and eating

Sia felt very strange in her heart.
Of course, this kind of strange, sia herself can't say clearly, anyway, she feel a little uncomfortable in her heart, like something heavy.

However, after playing several games, sia did not feel that way again.

So, the next time Ram came, Sia asked him this question,