chapter 6 making plan

Start from the beginning

As soon as Ram was close to the outside wall, the dog barked and became extremely fierce.

Ram summoned up the courage and threw the sweet potato out, and then he quickly returned, still a little afraid of the dog's barking may make trouble  for them..

Sia asked Ram
"If they take the money, they will let us go.???

In fact, the situation is not optimistic at all. The biggest possibility is that after taking the money, they are thrown here to die. The dog outside have not been fed, and then they...... may be...

The big dog outside stopped barking.

Ram hugged Sia, and then touched her forehead again, only to find that she had no fever, and he was relieved.

Ram stood up, grinning and pulling the grass in the corner.....to prepare grass bed for them to sleep....

Sia also stood up, to help him

Ram was still thinking...now it is useless to think so much, it is better to take a step by step!

So they pulled the hay together, and then the two of them aimed at the house and found out where to make a bed.

Anyway, this is already the case, it is better to reform the living environment of two people first.

The two found a hole in the wall in the house and began to spread the dry grass.
Actually, there was not enough dry grass. The two of them laid a thin layer, which was quite successful.

Ram looked through the hole and looked at the dry grass outside.

he soon stopped paying attention to the hay outside. he put the remaining sweet potatoes on the paved hay and then took off his coat.

They went out in the morning and it was still a bit cold, so both children wore coats. Sia's little coat was bought by prajkta, a pink sweater with small florals on it, especially a for little girl

Ram spread his coat on the dry grass, and said to sia ,
    "sia sleeps here, we will go back tomorrow."

Of course Ram is still anxious about their lives.

Turning her head, sia saw ...Ram saying this while neatly laying out his coat....she was blinking at him..

Ram thought sia is silly and cute,
"just sleep like this for a while."

It was not dark outside now, and the two were not ready to sleep. Ram felt that the dog had not barked, so he leaned against the wall and walked past.

The reason why he walked past the wall was because the door was too sewed. If he walked over directly, it might irritate the dog
, of course, he clung to the wall and walked over slowly.

However, just after approaching the door, the dog started to bark again, Ram stopped his action

Ram found that this time the big dog did not rush, but barked at them not far away.
This door is a piece of wood pieced together. Ram just wanted to see where the lock was through the gap between the wood.

"Wang Wangwang!!!" The big dog barked particularly fiercely.

Ram saw that dog had not rushed over, so he was not afraid. While looking through the slit, he was nagging,

Ram : "You are called Rubi. I know a dog. Its name is jack. It is yellow like you..."

"Wang Wang Wang Wang!!"

Ram : "You are thin, are you sick, but your belly is so big."

"Wang Wangwang!!!"

Sia was amused by Ram who talked to the dog so seriously..... the little boy... who talk with others like... he need to buy the words with money... now talking with dog..... she never  saw him talking with others.... he mostly use words like treasure...
" oh....hum... OK... got it..."