Part 45 - Love birds in their Nest

y/n wakes up, realizing she is in bed, covered with a blanket. She's sure V must have carried her here last night. She looks around but feels uncomfortable as she slept in her saree. 

She checks her luggage changes into something comfortable, then goes outside her room to find V

She checks her luggage changes into something comfortable, then goes outside her room to find V. He's not in the hall, and this place is vast. y/n notices a room next to hers with an open door.

 y/n notices a room next to hers with an open door

She enters and finds V sleeping like a baby. The room is quite cold, and the blanket is on the floor. Y/n picks up the blanket and covers V. As she covers him, he holds her hand.

V: What are you doing, Ms. Girlfriend, at this time? [Said in his deep voice and pulls her into his blanket]
Y/n: Nothing, I just woke up, and my boyfriend wasn't in the room, so... [V's eyes are still closed. He takes her in his arms and hugs her]
V: You found your boyfriend. Now sleep in his arms for some time. I want to sleep like this. [Y/n doesn't resist his arms around her, which makes V feel good]
Y/n: Okay, no issue. Let's sleep, but I can't sleep like this. You're hugging me too tight, and I can't breathe.
V: Oh, sorry. [He opens his eyes]
Y/n: Mr. Boyfriend, hold me gently. I want to sleep like this the whole day. [She locks her legs with his, and he hugs her again with a smile, kissing her on the forehead]
V: Let's sleep, Yobo.

V POV
I wake up, finally checking the time - it's 11:20 AM. I see Y/n in my arms, still sleeping, and notice that she has changed her clothes; in the morning, I was too sleepy to realize that. I love this morning. I want every morning to be like this, waking up next to her, with her in my arms. I want these three days to last long. I stand up from the bed after kissing her cute cheeks and cover her with a blanket.

I brush my teeth, freshen up, and head to the kitchen. I want to make breakfast for Y/n. These three days, I am going to make her feel like a princess. I think about last night, the kisses, the hugs, and all the promises we made to each other. I realize one thing - she is also a hopeless romantic, just like me, my ideal type. Suddenly, someone is calling. I check my phone, and it's a video call from JK. I answer it.

JK - Good morning, hyung. Someone is looking very fresh. Where is noona?
V - Good morning, Kookiw. Why did you call? For the next three days, you are banned. (I put earbuds in my ears so I can talk while cooking).
Jimin - But you picked the call, pabo.
JK - Where is noona? (Looking here and there through my mobile).
V - She is sleeping, and I am making breakfast for us.
Jimin - Nice, boyfriend on duty(RM hyung came)I like it. Hey, hyung, say hi to Tae.
RM - You should not pick their calls. Enjoy your time, pabo. And you both stop disturbing him.
Jin - Exactly, V, cook carefully and have fun there. Be there. Just tell us in case you need anything.