Part 32 - Ending of love story ?

y/n's POV
He starts driving, and he looks incredibly attractive as he's driving with just one hand. His veins are driving me crazy; he's such a hot guy.

V: Why are you looking at me like that? Are you checking me out?Y/n: No

Y/n: No. [embarrassed]
V: You can tell me; I won't mind. I've checked out your beauty many times because I feel like I have a kind of right on you now, don't I? [in serious voice]
Y/n: Yes. [shy]
V: So, tell me, what were you looking at?
Y/n: You are very hot. I mean the way you're driving, it's too attractive. [shyly]

V's POV
The moment she compliments me, I thank my parents for good genes, and I'm also blushing from the flattery.

V: You said you'd share something once we get back to Seoul, and now we're here.
Y/n: I'll tell you tomorrow after my workshop, and I'll take you somewhere.
V: Really? I'm pretty excited. When and where?
Y/n: Let that be a surprise, and I'll text you the time when I get free. Most likely, I'll be free by 5 PM.
V: Okay, then, tomorrow, are we going to stay together, or do I have to drop you off again at your place?
Y/n: It depends. [wink]
V: You know how to race my heart, Y/n.
Y/n: Yes, I know, Mr. Kim.

V's POV
She again calls me Mr. Kim, and I love this girl. I know she's going to confess to me; I wish we could fast forward time to tomorrow evening.

Y/n - Suga is amazing. [changing the topic]
v - Yeah, he is. You gave him a pet name, but not to me [pouting].
Y/n - I will give you one tomorrow.
v - Baby Boo?

Y/n pov
I start blushing. He still remembers our conversation.

v - I remember each and every detail related to you. Waiting for the Hindi song too.
Y/n - How do you know what I'm thinking?
v - I guess I started understanding your unsaid words too.
Y/n - I will also understand someday.
v - You already understand me a lot. You know the way you get along with everyone makes me feel happy and relieved.
Y/n - They are all so kind and down to earth. They make me a part of their family. It's all thanks to you.
v - You literally won them. I did nothing in that. I saw a very different side of Jin hyung. He rarely allows any girl to come into his area, and he doesn't like to lose in games, but he intentionally lost to you.
Y/n - Really? I thought I won fairly. [pouting]
v - Everyone knew it except you.[laughing]
Y/n - I thought I was good at it.
v - You are good but not more than us [teasing].
Y/n - Let's play someday together. If you win, I will grant you a wish.
v - Deal? Don't forget the promise. I can ask you anything, right?
Y/n - Yes, pinky promise.

v pov
I don't want to end this night ,i want to spend some more time with her suddenly i remember i ordered some a special flower for Y/n and that shop is in near by area.