Part 13 - A surprise visit

Y/n's POV
I wake up with my alarm tone, my mind still lingering on everything that happened yesterday. I get out of bed and head straight for the bathroom. After my shower, I take a moment to worship, then start getting ready.

Then make my way to the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat. I also pack some homemade cookies for Mingyu and then check my phone.

There are three notifications:

1. Text from TETE
2. Text from Mingyu
3. RM's post on Weverse

Y/n opened Tete's text first.

Tete : You must be sleeping right now, Miss Y/n. I just ate the food you made. You are really a great cook. I would love to try some other Indian food made by you, and all the boys loved it too. Just wanted to thank you.

[Y/n's POV - his text already made my day. I replied back.]

Y/n: You must be sleeping now. I am really happy you guys like the food, and I would love to cook for you or with you someday, Taehyung-shi. Anyways, good morning. Have a nice day.

Then i checked RM's post on weverse-

'' thank you indian chef truly loved the food, hope to eat more food some day with you''

y/n's POV
After seeing the post, I am truly at a loss for words. I know for a fact that he can't mention me by name, but he called me an Indian chef, which makes me feel incredibly proud and happy about myself.
Then, finally, I open Mingyu's message. He asks me to have dinner with him, and I reply with an enthusiastic "okay." I quickly send a message in the family chat group and head off to the workshop, where Mingyu is already waiting for me as usual.

" I quickly send a message in the family chat group and head off to the workshop, where Mingyu is already waiting for me as usual

Mingyu: Hey.
Y/n: Hi.[[I offer him cookies, and he eats one. We start walking toward the workshop, but he's a bit quiet today.]
Y/n: Are you okay?
Mingyu: Yeah, I'm fine.
Y/n: Why are you so silent today?
Mingyu: Nothing, just missing home and friends.
Y/n: Hey, I'm here. You can share whatever you want with me, okay?
Mingyu: Yeah, I know. Anyway, we're going to dinner tonight. I'll pick you up at 7 PM?
Y/n: You'll pick me up? From where? I mean, the restaurant is just a few meters away from our building.
Mingyu: No, I want to take you somewhere else. I mean, I want to eat at a different place, so...
Y/n: Yeah, sure, no issue.