Part 7 - Ups and Downs

y/n's POV
I hear my alarm tone. I wake up and head to the bathroom. Afterward, I worship and have some cookies and milk. I get ready for the workshop, wearing black jeans and a white crop top. I tie up my hair, put on white heels and earrings, and grab my bag. I send my family a morning message and leave the apartment. Outside the building, I see Mingyu waiting for me.

 Outside the building, I see Mingyu waiting for me

Mingyu's POV
Nice, she is on time. She gives me some cookies, and we both start walking toward our workshop.

 She gives me some cookies, and we both start walking toward our workshop

Mingyu: Good morning, Y/n. I thought you would be late today.

Y/n: Don't underestimate Indians. I used to come home late from my friend's house at 3-4 am and wake up early for college. In India, most parents wake their children up early, even on Sundays.
Mingyu: Why?
Y/n: My mother always asks me to wake up early, do all the household chores, and then sleep.
Mingyu: I would love to visit India someday.
Y/n: Yeah, sure. I can be your personal guide.

"Y/n, while talking to Mingyu, checks her phone again and again.

Mingyu: Are you waiting for someone's call or message?

Y/n: Yeah, waiting for an invitation email for the fan meet.
Mingyu: But they've already sent the invitation to the ARMY who are invited just after the concert.
Y/n: What? Really? I guess I'm not lucky enough. [She becomes sad.]

Mingyu's POV
Y/n and I reach the workshop, and the whole day passes. Y/n seems sad throughout the day. She doesn't eat much, neither does she talk to anyone. She just attends the workshop. While going back, Y/n is silent on all the way back to the building. She goes to her apartment after saying bye to me."

Y/n's POV
I come back to the apartment, go directly to my small temple, and start crying.

Y/n: I was very excited to meet BTS in the fan meet, God, but I guess some dreams can never become reality. I really want to meet all of them and want to talk to them about my feelings and how grateful I am for their presence. But it's okay, thank you. I guess I don't deserve to meet them.

Y/n's POV
I go to bed and lie on it when suddenly I hear my doorbell ring. I open the door and see Mingyu.

 I open the door and see Mingyu

Mingyu's POV

I come to my apartment thinking about Y/n's sad face all the time. I change my clothes and call Y/n, but she doesn't pick up. I call her nine times and start getting worried. I hurry to Y/n's apartment and ring the doorbell.

Mingyu: Are you okay? Why weren't you answering your phone?

Y/n: Sorry, I didn't hear it.
Mingyu: You're such a silly girl; I called you nine times.
Y/n: Sorry.
Mingyu: Go get ready; we're going out, and I don't want to hear any excuses.
Y/n: Yeah, relax, I'm fine now. I cried, but now I'm okay. Anyways, it's not like my life is about to end. Y/n says with a smile.
Mingyu: You really are a child; your mood swings are on the next level.
Y/n: Wait for me; I'll go change and will be back in 5 minutes.

Y/n's POV
I wear something nice because a nice dress can make any girl happy. I choose a pink floral one-piece, pink lipstick, light makeup, eyeliner, and tie up my hair.

 I choose a pink floral one-piece, pink lipstick, light makeup, eyeliner, and tie up my hair

Mingyu's POV -

Y/n comes, wearing a beautiful dress. She is really the prettiest girl.

Mingyu: Is there any place you wanna go?

Y/n: Karaoke... I have always seen it in K-dramas, and my voice is quite good, so let's go there.
Mingyu: Let's go...

Y/n's POV

We go to the karaoke club. I sing some songs, Mingyu sings some songs, and we sing together. We dance and laugh together. Suddenly, I say I want to sing a Hindi song, and while singing the song, tears start to well up in my eyes.

Mingyu: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "I'm fine."[I say this while smiling, but Mingyu can see the sadness in my eyes.]

After that, we both have dinner and head back to our apartment. I go to my apartment and text my brother everything as promised. Suddenly, I receive a text from an unknown ID.

Dear Y/n,
You are invited to xxx place for a BTS fan meet.
The time of the event is 11 am.
Kindly be on time.
Thank you
TEAM HYBE

********************************************

AN note

y/n has finally received an invitation to a fan meeting with BTS.

Are you excited to read about y/n's unforgettable encounter with the members at the fan sign event?don't forget to vote

Thank you for your readership. Stay tuned for the next episode!

********************************************