Part 24 - Blessed and Greatful

y/n Pov
I was thinking about Mingyu, his change of behavior, and I get the video call finally. I pick up, and he's looking adorable.

 I pick up, and he's looking adorable

V: Hey.
Y/n: Hey, how is your day?
V: It was amazing. We had so much fun together as always. Working with the members is always fun.
Y/n: Yeah, I can see that through your last two videos JK sent me.
V: Two videos? He sent you one only in the evening, and I sent you one last night.
Y/n: Yeah, one video from the evening (I hide it from V. If I tell this to him, he might tell JK, and then he won't send any video to me).
V: So, how is your day?
Y/n: It's amazing. You know, today I met someone I encountered on the flight when I was coming to South Korea, and she's an upcoming actress. I feel like everyone around me is a celebrity, and I am the only non-celebrity.
V: But you are my celebrity.

Y/n: Blushing.

Y/n: tae, what time do you have to wake up tomorrow?
V: Around 7 am, we have to leave at 9 am for the shoot.
Y/n: It's 11 pm now, so we'll sleep around 12? That way, you can get proper rest.
V: This isn't fair; an hour will fly by just like that.

Y/n: I know, but once you come back, we can talk the whole day when you find time in your schedule.
V: You always talk about me. I want to know more about you, every detail.
Y/n: What would you like to know?
V: Everything. What did you do today? Did anything happen? What did you eat? Will you wait for me at my home when I come back to Seoul? [Wink]
Y/n: Once you come back, I have something to tell you, a little surprise.
V: Tell me, is it a surprise or a shock? [Wink]
Y/n: It's up to you how you'll take it.
V: Tomorrow, we're planning to do a V Live. Will you join?
Y/n: Of course, I will. I'm a loyal ARMY for my Bangtan. [Wink]
V: Only for Bangtan? Not for your special friend?
Y/n: Yes, I'm an ARMY before anything else. [Teasing and laughing]
V: You're such a tease, Y/n.
Y/n: Who's your roommate?
V: It's JK, and he's already sleeping.
Y/n: He might be disturbed by our talk. [Worried]
V: He's a heavy sleeper; he can sleep even during a concert, so don't worry about that.
Y/n: Still, I don't want him to wake up because of us.
V: Okay, I'm going upstairs. [I went to the terrace, ended the video call, and made a regular call.]

V: Hey, Y/n, are you there?
Y/n: Yeah yeah, I am here. I also came to the terrace. This is my first time on this building's terrace.
V: Hey, go back to your apartment. What if it's not safe? You've never been there before.
Y/n: I have you with me, so don't worry. I love watching the moon, and after a long time, I am under the sky, looking at the moon all alone.
V: No, you're not looking at it all alone. I am also looking at it with you.
Y/n: You know, I really want to spend a whole night looking at the sky and sleeping under the open sky.
V: We will do that someday.
Y/n: Tae Hyungaa.
V: Yes, Y/n.
Y/n: Nothing, just come back after finishing your shoot. I really want to tell you something as soon as you come back.
V: You're making me nervous.
Y/n: When are you coming?
V: The day after tomorrow. And I have one good news and one hard one. Tell me which one you want to hear?
Y/n: I believe in happy endings, so tell me the hard one first.
V: We have back-to-back show appearances and award functions after we come back.
Y/n: Really? That's a good thing. Why is it hard? Because you'll be busy?
V: Yes.
Y/n: What's the good news then?
V: All of these are going to happen in Seoul only, and you can come to the shoot as well as the army.
Y/n: Really? Wow! I can watch you guys all together. I will cheer hard for you guys.
V: Cheer for me only, okay?
Y/n: No, no. I will cheer for my Bangtan. [laughing]
V- You are adorable.

Y/n's alarm is ringing.

Y/n -It's 12 am, and we should sleep now.
V: Okay, but you go to your apartment while talking to me so I can sleep well, knowing you've reached safely to your bed.
Y/n: You too, go to your room so I can feel the same way.

[They both reach their apartments/rooms]

Y/n: I am on the bed.
V: I am on mine.
Y/n: At what time are you guys going to come live on V Live?
V: In the evening after getting free from the shoot, around 8 pm.
Y/n: Okay, see you then. Sleep well, Tae Hyungshi.
V: You too, Y/n.