Part 36 - Clashing Emotions and Hidden Truths

BTS POV 
They all were in there vanity bus all together expect v,he was sleeping in another room in vanity because he could not sleep properly last night,they have back to back shoot so RM suggested him to sleep for a while.RM was talking to someone on call and jin hyung,suga,hobi,jimin and jk were talking to each other.

RM was talking to someone on call and jin hyung,suga,hobi,jimin and jk were talking to each other

jin-i am planning to meet y/n,i want to know her side of story as well.
jimin- but v will get angry hyung.
suga-we have to find the truth jiminaa,she came to see him when we were leaving from house.
 jk-if noona had done something wrong,she did not come there.
jin-yeah i am thinking the same.
jk-can i come along with you hyung to meet noona ?
hobi - no,you and jimin should be with v after today's shoot. 

POV: RM joined their conversation

RM: Hyung, I talked to our agency, and we have no shoot scheduled for tomorrow.
Jin: If y/nis innocent, I'll invite her to meet V at our place so they can talk it out together.
JK: Yeah, Jin hyung, that's the best plan.
Jimin: What if she is wrong? (spoken in a low voice)
Hobi:"Then we'll all go to the beach house as V wanted to go there. (V came out from the room)

V: Beach house?Jin: Yes, we are going to the beach house tomorrow because we have no shoot scheduled

V: Beach house?
Jin: Yes, we are going to the beach house tomorrow because we have no shoot scheduled.
V: Okay.

POV: They changed the topic and began discussing work and other things.