Part 17 -The Unwritten Connection

Y/n picks up his call in one ring only

V: (smiling) I guess someone was waiting for me.
Y/n: (playfully) You can say so.
V: So, how was your day?
Y/n: It was good. What about you?
V: (sincerely) To tell you the truth, I just wanted to end my schedule and talk to you, meet you.
Y/n: (warmly) Well, I was also excited to meet you today, but talking to you through video is also good. Anyway, I am coming tomorrow to see you.
V: Yeah, I am also looking forward to that, but please be safe. The venue will be crowded.
Y/n: (confident) I am an Army; we live for days like this, to see our idol. But I am the luckiest because my bias is now my friend. By the way, who is your room partner?
V: (chuckling) Well, everyone agreed to give me some personal space for tonight after teasing me to heaven.
Y/n: (teasing) Teasing you to heaven? I guess it's more like teasing you to hell.
V: (bashfully) Well, no, when they tease me about you, I feel like I'm in heaven.

V POV
We both are looking into each other's eyes, and she's blushing too. It's a beautiful moment. Whenever I gaze into her eyes, I feel like I want to get lost in them.

V: So, what did you do today? I'm sorry you missed your classes because of me

Y/n: Hey, don't be sorry. It was Friday, and there were no compulsory classes, so it was no big deal. Plus, My friend came over to my place, and I did my work with him here.
V: Which friend? [I can't help but feel a little possessive, thinking I was the only male friend who had been to her place.]
Y/n: Mingyu, I told you about him. He's coming with me tomorrow to your venue.
V: Oh, that's great. So, he knows about us, right? Like how I came to your place.
Y/n: Yeah, he knows. He was just making a fuss because I've never had a drink with him, never cooked for him, and I've never sung for anyone. He was complaining that I'm being partial. She laughs.
V: Really? You never cooked for him? [I can't hide the happiness in my voice.]
Y/n: You and BTS are the only people who have tasted food cooked by me, other than my family.
V: What else does he know? Did you tell him about our weekend plan?
Y/n: He knows mostly everything, except for the kiss and hug. [ I regret mentioning it.]