Part 35 - Untold Truth

Y/n's POV:
I wake up around 6:30 AM in the morning. I couldn't sleep last night after what happened; my heart is still aching, and my eyes are swollen from crying almost the whole night. I check my phone, and there's a message from Mingyu.

Mingyu's POV:
I was waiting for Y/n to open her door by herself, just outside her apartment. But I fell asleep on the stairs, and I woke up around 5:45 AM, feeling the cold. I texted her and went to my apartment to freshen up and wait for her to see my messages. I know she must be hurting because of me as well. I want to clear the misunderstanding between us first, and then I will face V and BTS, even if I have to, for Y/n's sake. I know, for a fact, she is the right girl for V.

Y/n's POV: I open his text.

Mingyu's POV:
I see Y/n read my message and start typing something. Finally, I can tell her my side of the story.

Mingyu: Hey Y/n, just listen to me once. You have to listen to me. I know you are hurt and angry with me. I can understand that, but you have to listen to me. You said it yourself in Jeju; you trust me, so just trust me in this hard time. Just hear me out once, then decide for yourself.
Y/n: I need some time, Mingyu.
Mingyu: I know you need time, but just hear me out once. Please come to my apartment.
Y/n: I can't, Mingyu. I have to get ready to see V.
Mingyu: Did he reply? Did he talk to you?
Y/n: No.
Mingyu: "Then? Please reply, Y/n. Look, I'm sorry, but at least hear me out once.
Y/n: I'm not angry, Mingyu. I'm just hurt by you and broken by whatever happened between me and V. I need time to understand, and JK texted me. [She sent a screenshot of her chat with JK.]
Mingyu: I'm sorry, Y/n, and I'm coming with you. Please don't deny it. If you don't want me to stand next to you, that's okay, but I will come there.
Y/n: No, Mingyu, please leave me alone.

Y/n's POV
The pain is unbearable; speaking to him like this hurts so much. I can't bear the thought of losing him, but I can't trust anyone anymore. I just want to tell the truth to V, prove my innocence, and then I'll never disturb him again. I can't be the reason for his suffering. I get ready while wiping away my tears, trying to comprehend what happened. I'm thinking about the events of yesterday, watching the video V sent me, trying to make sense of it all. As I check the time, it's 8 AM. It'll take me an hour to reach him, and there will likely be a crowd, so I need to be there early. This is the right time to leave.

V's POVI wake up around 7 AM, noticing Jimin sleeping next to me They must be really worried about me

V's POV
I wake up around 7 AM, noticing Jimin sleeping next to me They must be really worried about me. I head outside my room and see Jin Hyung, RM Hyung, Hobi Hyung, and Suga Hyung sitting on the sofa, engaged in a discussion. Jin Hyung notices me.

Jin: Hey, good morning.
V: Good morning.
RM: This is our schedule for today. [shows him the paper]
V: Okay.
Suga: Hobi, make some iced Americano for me. Tae Hyung, do you want some?
V: Hmm, okay. [I don't want to make them worry; I don't want to think about anything until tonight.]
Hobi: Anyone else want some?
Jin: Me.

]Hobi: Anyone else want some?Jin: Me