He looked at Han Qingxia in disbelief.

  Is this for her to eat?

  "Always watch what I do. If you follow me from now on, you don't have to look at other people's faces to act. No one will bully you here." Han Qingxia's voice came.

  When Wen Yiyi heard these words, she felt unprecedented warmth in her heart.

  "Eat with confidence, you will get used to it if you stay with us for a long time. Our beauty boss is the best in the world and the most protective of shortcomings." Qin Ke lowered his head to remove her chopsticks and said to her softly, "Her cruelty is always towards others. From now on, Not guilty, he is a truly good person."

  When Wen Yiyi heard what he said, she took the chopsticks and nodded heavily.

  She lowered her head and wolfed down her meal.

  Rong Yin sat aside and watched everything quietly.

  Good guy?

  Um?

  Rong Yin looked at Han Qingxia, the corners of her lips raised, and the suppressed madness in her eyes upwards a little bit.

  The car drove for almost an hour and then stopped.

  Han Qingxia and his party arrived at the canyon area sandwiched between two mountains.

  As soon as they arrived, they saw a harvesting truck stuck on the edge of the cliff ahead.

  "Boss, that is also the car of the No. 7 team." Xu Shaoyang said immediately.

  After he saw the car, he got out of the car first, trotted over to the car with half of its wheels stuck in the cliff, and nervously looked inside the car, "Boss, it's A-Jian's car!"

  He searched carefully around the car, but there was no one in the car.

  Team No. 7 has a total of two cars and five people.

  At this moment, most of the front of this car is hanging on a cliff. The cliff at its feet is about forty or fifty meters long. Below the cliff is a large haystack half as tall as a man.

  Thick grass grows upwards, and there is no trace of human presence.

  "Rong Yin, when did you discover this place?" Han Qingxia asked.

  "yesterday afternoon."

  "Didn't you see anyone?"

  "No." Rong Yin walked to her side slowly, "I came here yesterday, that's all, I didn't see anyone."

  At this moment, Xu Shaoyang's sharp eyes saw a reflective backpack in the haystack below.

  Xu Shaoyang immediately climbed down along the gap in the cliff. After climbing down in a few steps, he ran into the haystack, picked up a backpack and said, "Boss! Ah Jian's backpack!"

  Han Qingxia heard the sound and followed down.

  The group of them descended to the haystacks below one after another, and saw Tang Jian's discarded backpacks, communicators, and even... guns.

  "How could they lose the gun?" Xu Shaoyang was filled with confusion and worry when he saw the gun.

  As a soldier, you should never drop your gun.

  Unless... it's an extreme emergency.

  Han Qingxia stood in the haystack, from the place where the car was abandoned to the place where the supplies were discarded below.