Han Qingxia and his team moved down step by step, cleaning each floor.

  Fortunately, except for the female zombie we met on the top floor at the beginning, we went down to the tenth floor without encountering a single zombie.

  All the way to the 15th floor.

  "Clang!"

  When they had just descended to the 15th floor, the security door of the staircase was banged heavily.

  A zombie security guard wearing a security uniform and a security hat, with a face that was completely unrecognizable, threw himself at the security door.

  Its face seemed to have been flattened by a blunt object, its nose was completely sunken into the facial bones, and its left eyeball was shattered and cracked all over the orbit. It was scarlet, and the gray-white pupil that was originally standard for zombies could not be seen, but the right eye was still intact. Staring straight at the person appearing outside.

  After it rushed over, seven or eight zombies all rushed over.

  All the zombies were desperately clawing out from the gaps in the locked safety door. Their sharp nails scratched on the patent leather fire door, making a rapid sound that scratched the heart, scratched the liver, and made the scalp numb.

  The zombies looked at the delicious food crazily and scratched the door even more frantically.

  "Sister, boss, this place is locked." Tang Jian looked at the locked door in front of her and raised her head to look at the people behind her.

  They had just walked all the way from the top of the building to this place without locking the door.

  The door here is locked.

  Han Qingxia walked down from the crowd. She looked at the bloodstains inside and outside the fire safety door. Through the bloody zombies in front of her, she could vaguely see the messy corridor and the bloodstains dragging on the ground.

  There were a lot of things scattered on the ground, and waves of stench wafted from inside.

  It seems that there were many people on this floor when the zombies broke out, and some survivors took away the security key and locked the place up to escape.

  Han Qingxia kicked open the safety door that had been loose for a long time. When he stepped down, seven or eight zombies behind him fell down under the super-large safety door. Han Qingxia put more strength on his feet and stepped on the safety door. A crackling sound was heard, and seven or eight zombies fell down. The zombies' brains were squeezed out at the same time, and the crystal core collapsed from their heads.

  There are still fish that have slipped through the net, Han Qingxia has to make up for it.

  Everyone was not surprised by their irritable and direct boss. Seeing Han Qingxia stepping in on the zombies, everyone followed him in.

  The next second, they saw a scene that made people feel numb.

  The corpse of a man was kneeling and holding his hands in the middle of the elevator door. Inside the elevator door, there was a sea of ​​​​blood-strewn corpses. These corpses had rotted for many years, and the corpses were all stuck together. Their faces, The arms, leg bones, and body all rotted together, making it impossible to tell the difference between you and me.

  With the arrival of summer, the temperature rises, and there is a buzzing sound in the elevator shaft. A black sea of ​​​​flies, one meter high, hovers above the corpse.