Han Qingxia remembered him.

  He is the little boy who was rescued at Base 3 last time. He has developed so well that his name seems to be Song Xiaolong.

  Han Qingxia nodded lazily at him, and Song Xiaolong's eyes became even more excited when he sensed that she noticed him.

  I really wanted to take off my mask right now and run to Han Qingxia.

  "Everyone, let's get started." At this time, the voice of the person from Base 2 came from behind them.

  The manager of Base No. 2 saw that everyone had arrived and led everyone back to the opera house.

  It is still a familiar auction venue. The remaining blood from the last zombie outbreak here has been cleaned up early.

  Even the maids who greeted them were replaced by younger and more beautiful girls.

  These girls accepted a more humble and respectful etiquette. When they saw them coming, they knelt on the ground one by one, fearing that they would bump into some big shot like last time.

  Han Qingxia looked at this scene and felt the discomfort all over his body resurfaced again.

  Sure enough, some places have incompatible attributes. No matter which one of these three bases, Han Qingxia would feel extremely uncomfortable entering.

  She felt that she was already tyrannical and dictatorial enough, but these three bases were able to be completely inappropriate.

  This kind of extreme oppression is more difficult and terrifying than surviving a zombie wave outside.

  Soon, Han Qingxia followed this group of people into a brand new conference room.

  The four bases were lined up facing each other, and everyone began to have a meeting.

  "It's our annual meeting of three, oh, four bases again, and we have a new friend this time." Humanity from Base No. 2 said, "K1 Base has joined us, let our new friend say a few words. "

  All eyes around him fell on Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia glanced at the people in front of him, "I have nothing to say. Let's live in harmony and make money from now on."

  No matter how disgusting these bases are, you still have to make money and earn their money to develop your own base.

  Only when she has enough strength can she deal with these scumbags.

  Now you have to buy yourself a little more time to develop!

  But seeing Han Qingxia's lack of arrogance this time, the people at Base 2 immediately raised their eyes and became mad.

  "The K1 base comes here to make a fortune, but apart from a little force, does your base have anything that we can appreciate?"

  Chapter 329 What to do with your women's army

  Han Qingxia looked at the idiot in front of him, waved to Lu Qiyan beside him, stood up and left.

  This time she came and brought a lot of people with her.

  Let Lu Qiyan talk to these idiots.

  Anyway, she was always satisfied with what Lu Qiyan did, and his speech was no different from her speech.

  And these idiots respect Lu Qiyan more.

  Even if everyone in the K1 base looks down on them, they will look up to Lu Qiyan as a man.