When Mo Fenjin saw this scene, he swallowed hard.

  He understood it completely.

  In their eyes, the zombie king who was being chased was extremely terrifying, but in their hands, he was just a fish to be chased and beaten!

  There was no threat to her at all!

  When she kills, the kitchen knife she uses to kill ordinary zombies becomes a kitchen knife to kill fish.

  No difficulty at all.

  She said she was really capable of finding high-level zombies!

  Mo Fenjin's eyes widened.

  What a perversion is this!

  The other students' eyes widened in shock.

  Everyone looked at Han Qingxia with great shock.

  That's the level four zombie king!

  The most powerful zombie king in the whole school!

  She is also so awesome!

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  Just when the fourth-level zombie king was about to have its neck cut off by Han Qingxia.

  It erupted into an extremely high-pitched howling sound.

  Han Qingxia had heard this sound once before.

  "Beauty boss, it's summoning other zombies." Qin Ke stood at the door and said.

  As his voice fell, the sound of running could be heard in the silent corridor behind him.

  also.

  On the fourth floor above their heads, the zombies locked in the classroom were frantically agitating, and with a crashing sound, the zombies rushed out in droves.

  The zombies guarding outside were all released from restrictions.

  Zombies throughout the school were running toward the bathroom on the third floor.

  Chapter 313 Running wildly on campus

  Han Qingxia felt the overwhelming sound of footsteps, and the Tang knife in his hand slashed violently into the zombie's neck.

  There was no pause in the action.

  It's just that when the sharp Tang Dao cuts the spine of the Level 4 Zombie King, it's like cutting a hard boulder.

  The blade was pressed down with great force by Han Qingxia and sparks were drawn.

  "boom!"

  The moment she broke the zombie's spine, the Tang knife that had been with her for almost three years collapsed from the middle.

  Her knife collapsed.

  The Zombie King, with only one zombie head left, could no longer make a sound at this moment.

  Hang Chi Hang Chi tried to roll up and escape from here.

  How could Han Qingxia let him escape?

  She took out a pressure cooker from the space and placed it on the Zombie King's head. She held the lid of the pot in her other hand and lifted it underneath.

  With a click, he screwed the lid of the pressure cooker on and threw the whole pot to Qin Ke, "Hold it and take it with you!"

  Qin Ke: "..."