twenty-one. cool with you 2

Start from the beginning

The moment the scores were displayed on the big screen, Jin's eyes went to her crew's score immediately.

Her crew had 10 points from Trix's vote. BEBE had 90 points and Wolf'Lo had 0 points, as they didn't get a single vote from a fight judge or gain the majority of votes from the audience.

"They took so many points." Soul remarked.

"The rankings are gonna change. I just know it." R.2 mumbled.

"In the live evaluation, BEBE, LADYBOUNCE, and 1MILLION are ahead. You only have the online public evaluation left to determine the final rankings of the Battle Performance Mission. Since you have a large amount of 500 points, the final results can change at any given moment."

"I'm gonna rip my hair out. Oh my God!" Yeong muttered as she gripped her hair tightly with her hands.

"I will now announce the final rankings that will decide the fates of the seven crews."

"I can't look." R.2 said as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"We'll be fine." Jin muttered quietly as she clasped her hands together tightly, staring down at the floor. "We can't go home yet. We can't."

"Of the seven crews, the first crew to secure a spot in the Finals with the highest points. I will now announce the first-place crew. In first place is..."

"Please! Please! Oh my God!" Gigi pleaded as she dropped her head against Soul's shoulder, Soul slowly eyeing her from the side before patting her head.

"BEBE."

Jin sighed out quietly and gripped her head with her hands. BEBE had surpassed her crew, knocking them down from first place.

As the members of BEBE reacted with shock, everyone began to cheer and clap for them.

"Ah, that's fair." Yeong admitted as her and the rest or D-COY began to applaud BEBE as well.

"Yeah." Jin sighed, nodding her head in agreement as she clapped and looked over at the girls of BEBE.

Most of them looked like they were on the verge of tears, but they were happy.

It made Jin feel a little happy as well. She didn't appreciate her crew losing their ranking, but then again, if anyone was going to take it from them, she figured BEBE deserved it. And regardless, her crew still got a chance to win first place in a mission.

"First, our goal when we appeared in this show was to get to the final round. We're thankful to advance with such a high score. We'll keep doing our best to take the championship trophy in the end." Bada spoke into her microphone.

Then, her and her crewmates all collectively bowed and said their thanks while the other dancers applauded.

"Woo!" Jin cheered, loud enough for Bada to hear her voice over everyone else's.

Bada turned her head to look at Jin, smiling as the girl gave her a quick thumbs-up.

"I will now announce the second-place crew. The second-place crew received a lot of public attention and had higher views than most in the Battle Performance Mission."

"Please. Please. Please!" Yeong muttered as she bounced up and down in her seat.

"Second place is D-COY."

"Yes!" Gigi cheered as she stood up from her chair, pumping her fists into the air rapidly.

Jin lifted her head up the second she heard her crew's name come out of Daniel's mouth, her lips parted in surprise.