Chapter Seventeen

"Look at you, such a pathetic little baby squirming on my fingers"

My brain was complete mush as I writhed around on the bed and listened to the dirty words coming out of Dallas' mouth. Getting fed up he placed a heavy hand on my abdomen keeping my hips pinned to the bed as he slowly began to circle my clit.

His fingers were moving inside me at a rapid rate but the way he was playing with my clit was almost lazy, the mismatch of tempos was bringing me to my release much quicker than I thought.

"Come on Angel, you know you want to let go. Give me what I want" He sounded almost desperate as he sped up the speed of his thumb on my clit.

The added pressure made the pressure in my lower belly get to the point where it was ready to explode.

"Dirty my fingers baby, let me hear how good daddy makes you feel"

That was all it took to push me over the edge as I felt my orgasm crash over me harder than I had ever experienced. He kept curling his fingers inside me so that I could ride out my orgasm for the longest I possibly could.

I whined as he brushed his thumb over my sensitive clit once I had finally come down, chuckling at me he climbed back up next to me and looked at me with dark hooded eyes.

I tried to think of something to say but every thought I had just disappeared from my mind as I stared up at him.

"Looks like I've ruined your mind pretty girl" He whispers as he grasps my chin between his thumb and forefinger and tilts my head up to look at him.

He had a cocky smirk on his face that usually I would have wiped off but I couldn't think right now but it changed to a smile as he began to lean down towards my lips. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

My eyes snap open and it takes me a moment to register where I am and more importantly what I was laying on top of.

Half of my body was on top of Dallas', my face and hand pressed against his chest and one of my legs thrown over his.

I was grateful for the darkness of the night as I knew for a fact that my cheeks were bright red and from my racing heartbeat I knew it was from the dream that I had just had. Shifting slightly I felt the damp material of my panties and I silently groaned at the uncomfortable feeling.

Slowly I lifted myself off of Dallas and grabbed an extra pair of underwear before rushing to the bathroom to change. I sat on the toilet with my head in my hands, I can't believe I had a wet dream about Dallas Tucker of all people.

This could not be happening to me right now!

I stood up from the toilet and stared at myself in the mirror, I was proven right as the sight of my red cheeks stood out against my pale complexion. Splashing some cold water on my face I begged my hormones to get a grip of themselves.