Chapter Three

I have never hated anyone as much as I hate my coach right now

A babysitter!

A fucking babysitter!

You fuck a girl and all of a sudden the world comes tumbling down around you, people look at you like they don't do the exact same thing behind closed doors. It's bullshit.

As for the sponsor perhaps he should be having words with his whore of a daughter rather than pulling out of our team.

"You good bro?" Wessy calls over the back of the sofa as I pull a beer from the fridge.

I walk over to the sofa and take a seat before taking a swig of my beer. I have been living with Wessy and Monty J for four years now, Monz used to live here as well but he moved out to live with his girlfriend last year leaving us three.

"Fine" I grumble turning my eyes to a recorded game that was playing on the TV.

"So when's the babysitter coming over? Do I need to leave her pizza money" Monty J cracked up as his own joke and Wessy joined him with this annoying laugh. I hate the both of them.

"Fuck off, it's such bullshit man. Evangeline is literally nineteen, she's the one that needs to be supervised not me" I groan out looking up at the ceiling.

"Stop complaining, any guy would be jumping at the chance of hanging around with her. Like Jethro said she's got cracking tits" Monty J shrugged and took a swig of his own beer.

"Careful how you talk about her J or you'll be missing a few teeth and it won't be from pucks" I growl out.

I may not be happy with the whole situation but I had seen Evangeline grow up and I didn't want the boys talking about her like that. I was ready to murder Jethro in the changing rooms before Evangeline beat me to it.

Monty J just held his hands up in surrender but he still had a stupid grin on his face which I wanted to smack off.

We spent the rest of the night watching repeat games and chatting about upcoming ones. As much as these guys annoy me they are the only family I have and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

"I'm going to bed" I announce and stand up only to be met with disappointed groans.

"Come on old man, let's do some shots" Wessy wiggled his eyebrows as if that was going to entice me to drink with them, not going to happen.

"No"

Without speaking any further I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I stripped and got into bed, just as I was falling asleep the irritating alert on my phone went off signalling that someone had messaged me.

I frowned at the number I didn't recognise but once I got the second text I worked out who it was.

Evangeline.