1

As soon as Jiang You opened her eyes, she realized that she was flying.

Hit by a car.

Someone must have attacked her.

She quickly reached for her gun at her waist.

Hey, where's my gun?

She reached back for her machete.

Hey, where is my knife?

At the same time, the noise from the outside world seemed to have finally broken through the shackles and poured into Jiang You's ears.

"Ah - there's a car accident!"

"Hurry up and call 120!"

"Flying so high, I'm going to be disabled if not dead."

It was so chaotic and noisy that I couldn't hear clearly.

Jiang You was surprised, how could so many people gather together?

Is it a zombie-killing war?

Then wait a moment, she will kill the person who attacked her first.

Without having time to think about it, she quickly adjusted her posture in the air, kicked off the pillar next to her, and with a little help, she landed firmly on the ground after a 270-degree backflip.

In an instant, all the noise around them stopped.

She raised her head and looked around. Everyone around her was looking at her.

His eyes were as wide as bells.

"I woke up in the morning and I thought I saw a person being knocked ten meters away and doing a backflip and stopped?"

Everyone looked at the little girl. Half of her face was covered in blood, and her fair skin had no trace of it. Blood-colored, her body was so weak that it seemed like she would fall over if the wind blew, but now she was knocked ten meters away by the car and stood firmly there.

"I'm sure I woke up violently. I'll go back to sleep."

The surrounding area immediately became confused, and everyone was discussing whether this was an act.

It must have been wired.

Jiang You looked at the crowd in confusion.

Strangely enough, they were unarmed and defenseless, and the street before her was bustling and fashionable.

This is not her world.

The next moment, a group of memories that did not belong to her poured into her mind. The memory was not clear, like words in a book, forced in.

It turns out that she was dressed as the cannon fodder No. N in a novel with no sense of existence.

There are only a few words about the original background in the book.

She was once a wealthy socialite. Her mother died when she was one year old. After her family went bankrupt, her father died unexpectedly. She and her half-brother were the only ones left in the family.

The original person had been in a trance since his bankruptcy, failed to notice the passing vehicles on the road, and died in a car accident.

Before she could think about it, a middle-aged man hurriedly rushed to her and said in an anxious tone: "Are you okay? I called 120 and we will be here soon."

Jiang You moved her body and did not feel any discomfort. When you touch the bleeding area, there is no wound.

It should have merged with her body.