Harry then rolled out of Hagrid's arms and took off with Voldemort following after. Athena turned her giant head and breathed fire at the group of death eaters, some of them not being able to move out of the way in time. Shifting back into Katherine, leaving her wings out she dropped down next to her dad as everyone backed up back into the school. Katherine had long since thrown caution to the wind and was sending out spells so quickly barely anyone could keep up. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Molly taking down Bellatrix, her dad and uncles were sending spells out left and right and the twins were protecting their family. Katherine had just fired a final spell when Harry and Voldemort appeared into the Great Hall. Everyone stopped to watch as the two locked in their final battle.

"I don't want anyone else to try and help" Harry called throughout the hall. His voice carrying across the silent room. "Its got to be like this. It's got to be me".

"Potter doesn't mean that" Voldemort hissed, "that isn't how he works is it? Who are you going to use as a shield today Potter?" at hearing this James went to move towards his son, but Katherines hand around his wrist stopped him, turning to look at her she just shook her head and James fell back into line with her and Lily, grasping his wife's hand tightly.

"Nobody. There are no more horcruxes. It's just you and me. Neither can live whilst the other survives, and one of us is about to leave for good" Harry said simply.

"One of us? And you think it will be you, do you, the boy who has survived by accident and with Dumbledore pulling the strings" Voldemort hissed again, Katherine could hear the anger rising in Voldemort's voice.

"Accident was it when my mother died to save me?" Harry asked pointing to his mum, as he and Voldemort were both moving in a perfect circle, remaining in step but the same distance away, "accident when I decided to fight in that graveyard? Accident that I didn't defend myself tonight and still survived and returned to fight?"

"ACCIDENTS!" Voldemort yelled, "accident and chance and the fact you crouched and snivelled behind the skirts of greater men and women and permitted me to kill them for you!"

"You wont be killing anyone else tonight" said Harry as his green eyes met Voldemort's red ones, "you wont be able to kill any of them ever again. Don't you get it? I was ready to die to stop you hurting these people-"

"But you didn't!" Voldemort yelled.

"I intended to and that's what it did. I've done what my mother did, they are protected from you. Haven't you noticed how any of the spells you put on them aren't binding. You can't torture them. You cant touch them. You don't learn from your mistakes do you Riddle?" Harry spat.

"You dare-" Voldemort started only for Harry to cut him off.

"Yes I dare. I know things you don't know, Tom Riddle. I know lots of important things that you don't. Want to hear some before you make another big mistake?" Harry said, causing Katherine to bite her lip so she didn't giggle at the look on Voldemort's face.

"Is it love again?" said Voldemort, his snake's face jeering. "Dumbledore's favourite solution, love, which he claimed conquered death, though love did not stop him falling from the tower and breaking like an old waxwork? Love, which did not prevent me stamping out your Mudblood mother like a cockroach, Potter— and nobody seems to love you enough to run forward this time and take my curse. So what will stop you from dying now when I strike?"

"Just one thing," said Harry, and still they circled each other, wrapped in each other, held apart by nothing but the last secret.

"If it is not love that will save you this time," said Voldemort, "you must believe that you have magic that I do not, or else a weapon more powerful than mine?" Voldemort's gaze flickered quickly to Katherine causing people to surround her.