Chapter 10 - OOTP

It was now nearly Christmas, Katherine had been shopping with Tonks a few weeks ago, she got an extra special present for George since he was banned from quidditch and was really upset about it. However it was currently the middle of the night when Phineas came rushing to his portrait at Grimmauld place, scaring the life out of Katherine and Sirius.

"Sirius, it's Arthur Weasley, he's been gravely injured, his wife, children and Harry Potter will be arriving soon by portkey" Phineas rushed out. Sirius told him to tell Dumbledore they will be expecting them. All Katherine and Sirius could do was wait. They then heard Kreature in the other room.

"Back again blood traitor brats. Is it true their fathers dying?" Kreature snarled.

"OUT KREATURE!" Katherine yelled, not even a second later George slammed into her, wrapping her arms around him she just held him whilst he silently cried.

"What's going on? Phineas Nigellus said Arthurs been badly injured-" Sirius asked before Fred cut him off.

"Ask Harry" Fred said before moving to hug his twin and best friend. Katherine held both of the boys whilst looking at Harry.

"Yeah I want to hear this for myself" George grumbled, him, Fred and Ginny all stared at the boy.

"It was-I had a kind of-Vision" Harry said unsure of himself. When no one spoke he told them all about what he had seen, from looking through the eyes of the snake to Arthur being attacked. Everyone had silent tears falling down their faces.

"Is mum here?" Fred asked.

"She probably doesn't even know what happened yet, the important thing was for us to get you away before Umbridge could interfere, I suspect Dumbledores telling her now" Sirius said quietly.

"We've got to go to St Mungo's, Sirius can you lend us cloaks or anything?" Ginny asked urgently, this however cause Katherine to detach from the boys and stand next to Sirius.

"Guys you cant go running off to the hospital" Katherine sighed out knowing that they were going to get angry with her.

"Course we can go to St Mungo's if we want! He's our dad Kat!" Fred practically yelled causing her to jump slightly.

"No you can't, how are you going to explain that you knew your dad was injured before the hospital even let your mother know! I'm not trying to be difficult but think about it please" Katherine pleaded.

"What does that matter?" George jumped in glaring at Katherine and Sirius, this caused Katherine to want to shrink back in on herself.

"It matters because we don't want to draw attention to the fact that Harry is having visions of things that are happening hundreds of miles away! Have you any idea what the Ministry would make of that information? And DO NOT shout at Katherine!" Sirius shouted back at them, gently pulling Katherine behind him, the Weasley children had every right to be angry, but they had no right to shout at Katherine. The twins looked like they couldn't care what the Ministry or anyone else said, Ron was still silent.

"Somebody else could have told us, we could have heard it somewhere other than Harry" Ginny said defiantly.

"Like who? Listen your dads been hurt whilst on duty for the Order and the circumstances are fishy enough without his children knowing about it seconds after it happened, you could seriously damage the orders-" Sirius started impatiently, however Fred cut him off.

"We don't care about the dumb Order!" Fred bellowed.

"It's our dad dying we care about!" George added.

"Your father knew what he was getting into, and he won't thank you for messing things up with the order! This is how it is- this is why you're not in the Order- You don't understand- There are things worth dying for!" Sirius responded just as angry as the twins now.