Chapter 8

The Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw game arrived, Katherine sat with the twins that morning, making sure that they ate before their match, without shouting at them to do so. Like Oliver. They were also trying to drown out the noise cause over the fuss of the firebolt. Though hearing Harry bite back at Draco was a highlight.

"Right Kat, its time for us to go, you still coming to watch?" Kat smiled a Georges hopeful look, which turned into a wide smile as she nodded and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"I will be cheering for you the loudest Georgie" He waved bye and headed towards the rest of the team, falling into step with his twin.

"You've got it bad George" George huffed out a small laugh.

"I've no idea what you mean Fred". He nudged Fred's shoulder and headed into the changing rooms.

****

Kat was sat next to Hermione in the stands watching the match, though she was getting distracted by Lee's commentary and how McGonagall keeps interrupting him and telling him to focus on the match. As she was watching the chasers, she found her eyes kept drifting back to a certain beater. George definitely looked good up there, and he was a damn good beater to, every time he would hit a bludger Katherine would cheer the loudest for him, just like now. He winked at her, so she blew him a kiss back.

"Look at that everyone, George Weasley seem to be flirting with none other than Katherine Willow" Lee announced to everyone, Katherine blushed a deep scarlet but laughed all the same. Getting back to the match Gryffindor were leading by eighty points.

"Gryffindor led by eighty points to zero and look at that firebolt go! Potter's really putting it through its paces now! See it turn, Chang's comet is just no match for it. The firebolts precision -balance is really noticeable in these long- "He was suddenly cut off.

"JORDAN ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE FIREBOLTS? GET ON WITH THE COMMENTRY" Minnie looked like she was going to blow a gasket if Lee said one more thing about the firebolt.

As the game continued, Harry had seen the snitch a few times, but each time was intercepted by a bludger or by Cho Chang herself. Katherine however still had not stopped watching George. Everyone started shouting, and then out of nowhere a Patronus came galloping across the pitch. However, no Harry carried on and caught the snitch.

Harry's teammates went running to him, like they had just won the house cup. Katherine ran down with Hermione to congratulate everyone. Upon seeing George, she called out.

"Congratulations Georgie" She launched herself at George and hugged him the tightest she had ever hugged anyone before.

The party in Gryffindor, common room was raging well into the night. It was so loud that McGonagall had come in and ordered them all to bed. Katherine settled down in bed and tried to calm the buzzing in her mind. As she was humming Doris Day for what felt like the hundredth time, she felt herself becoming more and more on edge. Being a shifter had its perks sure, but it also had its down sides to, and one of them is feeling like Katherine's mind was buzzing when there was danger around. As she swung her legs off her bed and placed her feet on the floor, she heard shouting from the boys' dormitories. She jumped up and raced to the boys' dorms, on her way there she was shoved to the side as someone hurried past her, by the time she had tapped into her heightened sense the person had gone. Though she could have sworn she saw the tail of a dog.

Suddenly Harry, Ron, Seamus and Neville and Dean came out of the room and headed down to the common room.

"What the bloody hell is going on!" At the sound of Katherines raised voice Ron turned to her.

"Sirius Black was in our dorm room. With a knife" Katherine let out an exasperated sigh, but then she noticed the fear on Ron's face.

"Are you sure you weren't dreaming Ron?" someone asked, but Katherine was too focused on Ron, he had gone deathly pale and was shaking.