Prologue

Katherine Willow had always been hidden away from the world, ever since the fall of the Dark Lord her parents have become obsessed with trying to improve her and make her magic stronger. Being stuck with no way out, she resigns herself to her fate, until that fateful day.

The accident.

The accident as she likes to call it, created this other half of her. She has the ability to shift into a different form, her parents want her to keep it a secret. Not that she would have anyone to tell, although there is one person, Professor McGonagall, she is the only one that knows. Katherine doesn't have friends you see. She is the loner mute at her school, Hogwarts. She got sorted into Gryffindor of her first year, though people believe she has the traits of a Hufflepuff.

She is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and this year starts off like any other year. However the night before she is set to leave for school, she sneaks out to go for a walk. Whilst walking she just let her mind wander and didn't realise where her feet had taken her. Until she gets the feeling of being watched, looking up at the window of a cosy looking home she locks eyes with none other than George Weasley.

Rushing home and jumping into bed, she prepares for the next morning, knowing deep down that this wasn't the last she had seen or heard of George Weasley.

*******

Hey guys so this is my first story here on Wattpad, so please let me know what you think, i will be uploading a chapter every Sunday! First one will be up soon.