Chapter One - GoF

Dear Kat,

Dad said your welcome to come to the world cup with us, he's writing to Professor McGonagall right now. We cant wait to see you.

George

Katherine read the letter three times over before jumped out of her bed and went racing down the corridors to find Minnie. "MINNIE". She shouted as loud as she could, if she couldn't find Minnie, she was sure Minnie would find her, "MINNIE WHERE ARE YOU".

"Kathy there's no need to shout I'm right here" Katherine jumped out of her skin at McGonagall's voice sounding from behind her.

"George...world cup...Mr Weasley" Katherine panted out. She was out of breath from running through the corridors.

"Yes, I know, Mr Weasley has written to me, you need to go and pack, now you don't need to take everything, but just enough to last you for a few weeks and then you will be using the floo network in my office to get to the burrow". Katherine ran back to her dorm to start packing. She was so excited to be able to see the twins, but mainly George, in the time they've been apart she's thought about him a lot, and every time she does, she gets butterflies.

About an hour later she had finished packing her backpack, which had an undetectable extension charm on it and ran back to Minnie's office, "I'm ready Mins". Katherine bounced on the balls of her feet.

"Right, you know how to use floo powder I assume?" McGonagall asked, Katherine just nodded her head, "Well of you go then". Katherine gave Minnie a hug before grabbing a handful of floo powder.

"Thanks Minnie, you're the best. The Burrow" as she announced her destination, she threw the floo powder down and was engulfed in green flames. After feeling like she was spinning and being squeezed at the same time she stepped out of the fireplace at the burrow, Katherine looked around the living room, that whilst a little full it was absolutely lovely. "Hello?" Katherine called out, not wanting to move from her spot just yet in case she was in the wrong place, then a small plump woman with flaming red hair and a kind face came round the corner.

"Ah you must be Katherine; George has told me all about you." She smiled warmly at Katherine.

"Yes, hi, Minnie- I mean Professor McGonagall sent me".

"Well, I'm Molly, the twins are outside with their bothers and ginny, oh also Hermione is here as well, so you go and say hello and then I will get Ginny to show you where your sleeping." Molly wrapped an arm around Katherine's shoulder and led her towards the door, "Everyone's outside dear, its nice to meet you".

"And you, thank you Mrs Weasley". Katherine headed out the door, just as she stepped into the garden she was tackled into a hug.

"Kat! When did you get here" Hermione asked. Ginny then stepped in to hug her.

"I've just arrived; Minnie sent me as soon as she got, she letter from Mr Weasley".

"KAT" she knew the voice anywhere, it belonged to the same person she had been thinking about all summer.

"George!" She ran over and jumped at him. George span her round as he caught her, neither one of them noticing how long they were hugging for. Someone cleared a throat behind them, and George placed her carefully on the ground, looking over his shoulder she saw Fred and Charlie, who she briefly remembered from school and one other she hadn't seen before. "Hello", Fred just laughed at her awkwardness and pulled her into a hug.

"Hi Kat" He the turned her around to face, the oldest Weasley boy. "This is Bill, oldest brother".

"Hello Bill, if you hadn't guessed I'm Katherine" She introduced herself before remembering what Mrs Weasley had said so she wheeled around to face George. "So, I hear you've been talking about me all summer".