Chapter 5

"Kat you need to get up" Katherine's eyes snapped open to look at George who was shaking her rather vigorously. "Come on Kat we need to go!" She nodded and jumped up, she pushed her feet into her converse and grabbed her bag and wand.

"Lets go" She grabbed Ginny's hand and they all clambered out of the tent. Katherine looked at the chaos, there were Muggles being levitated into the air and they were exposing the female Muggle. Katherine went to take a step forward but a tug on her hand had her turning to Ginny, she pulled the girl into her side and looked for the others as they emerged from the other tent.

"We're going to help the ministry, you lot get into the woods, and stick together. I'll come fetch you when we've sorted this out" Arthur yelled over the noise before he, Bill, Charlie and Percy ran off to help the Ministry.

"You keep hold of my hand Gin, don't let go no matter what okay?" Ginny just nodded at Katherine, "Can you boys keep up? I cant use Athena's speed or abilities, but I can already run pretty fast". She looked at the twins who also nodded and basically told the other three to keep up as well and then she took off, Ginny doing well to keep up with her, she kept her wand gripped in her hand. The four of them managed to get to a quiet spot in the woods when Katherine realised that the other three weren't there. "Where's Hermione, Ron and Harry?" Katherine looked around frantically. "Athena?" She asked in her mind. "Yes child?", "Do you know where the other three are?". "They are in the woods just a little bit to your right, use our sight to make it to them, but be quick and don't be seen".

Katherine nodded and looked at the twins before her eyes glowed purple, "You two stay with Ginny, I'm going to find the other three" before they could object, she had already run off in the direction Athena told her to. She knew she was close when she heard Ron tell Malfoy to do something so rude, he wouldn't have dared say it in front of Molly.

"Language Weasley, hadn't you better be hurrying along now? Wouldn't like her spotted, would you? Or you for that matter Katherine" Katherine slowly came out of the tree line.

"Id be careful Draco, it wont take long for the Ministry to notice Daddy isn't amongst those helping" Katherine sneered coming to stand in front of the teenagers.

"What's that supposed to mean? Katherine what's happening?" Hermione asked.

"Granger they're after Muggles "D'you want to be showing off your knickers mid-air? Because if you do, they're moving this way, it would give us all a laugh" Suddenly a sickening crunch filled the air. Katherine had punched Draco right in the nose.

"Don't you ever talk to Hermione like that again" Suddenly a loud bang was heard and everyone except Katherine and Draco jumped.

"Scare easily don't they Katherine, I suppose Ron's Daddy told you all to hide? What's he up to, trying to rescue the muggles?" Draco taunted, even with a broken nose.

"Well, where are your parents, out there wearing masks are they?" Harry snapped, missing how Draco's eyes flicked to Katherine, that's all she needed to know that her parents were also here.

"Well, if they were I wouldn't be likely to tell you would I Potter?" He just smiled at Harry.

"Oh, come on" Hermione started pulling the boys away as Katherine trailed behind.

"Be careful Katherine, they are looking for you" Katherine looked over her shoulder slightly and gave a small nod in Draco's direction before walking away to catch up with the others who had been stopped by a couple of students from Beauxbatons. She heard Hermione telling Harry about their school.

"Fred and George cant be that far" Ron stated.

"They aren't Ron but your going the wrong way" Katherine said and started heading off in the direction.