Chapter 4

Soon enough it was time for the cup, and everyone was so excited the twins and Katherine were close behind Arthur as he led the way to their sets. Ginny, Bill and Charlie was not too far behind Katherine and the golden trio were just behind her with Percy being at the front with his father. Following Arthur to the entrance where there was already so many witches and Wizards trying to get in. Arthur handed his ticket to the Ministry Witch at the front.

"Prime seats, Top Box! Straight upstairs Arthur, as high as you can go" She exclaimed. Everyone followed Arthur as he led them higher and higher up the stairs, eventually after what felt like forever, they finally made it to the top. As they walked in Katherine looked at the chairs in front of her, purple a gilt chair, and there was about twenty of them and they were also situated exactly between the two sets of goal posts. Katherine's eyes were then drawn to Harry who had just noticed Winky the house elf.

"Dobby?" Harry asked. Katherine stood up and headed over to him.

"Harry, this is Winky, she is Mr Crouches house elf" She smiled kindly at the boy.

"Hello Miss Willow. But to answer you sir, I know dobby as well sir. But Miss Willow is right, Winky is Mr Crouch's house elf, and you surely is Harry Potter". Katherine noticed the twins calling her over.

"I'm sorry Winky but I must go, Harry be nice to Winky" Katherine left the two and headed over to the twins.

"So, you know Ludo Bagman, Barty Crouch and his house elf? Is there anyone else high up that you know Miss Willow" Fred said teasing Katherine, she laughed at him but shook her head.

"Not unless you count the Minister, who I have only met once or twice and Lucius Malfoy" all three of them shuddered at that name. Katherine hated the Malfoys, or well the men in the family, Narcissa was always very pleasant with Katherine and would never allow her to be mistreated when she was around. Then as if he heard his name, Cornelius Fudge, The Minister of Magic appeared. Percy had bowed so low that his glasses had fallen off and shattered, which caused the twins and Katherine to snicker quietly to themselves.

"Ah Katherine, dear girl" Katherine startled at the sound of Fudge's voice, "How have you been?" She walked over and shook the Ministers hand.

"Very well thank you Minister. I hope your keeping well" She replied in her sickly-sweet voice. She had perfected it over the course of her short life.

"I am indeed dear, please enjoy the match".

"Thank you, Minister." She waved and headed back to the twins, before she was called over again by Harry. "Before you ask, I am not telling you how I know all these people" she hissed.

"How did you know that's what I was going to ask?" Harry replied, trying to sounded unbothered that he had been caught.

"Because you have that quizzical look in your eye, it was the same one you got after the quidditch game I saved you in last year" Harry looked dumbfounded that she remembered. But he noted how she was a quiet girl, but she was always observing.

"Harry potter you know. Harry potter, oh come on now you know who he is. The boy who survived You-Know-Who...You do know who he is" Fudge looked exhausted at trying to communicate to the Bulgarian Minister, it was only when he had seen Harry's scar and got overly excited did everyone breathe a sigh of relief. "Ah knew we'd get there in the end, I'm not great shakes at languages I need Barty crouch for this sort of thing. Ah I see his house elf is saving him a seat, good job too all these Bulgarian blighters have been trying to cadge all the best places. Ah here's Lucius" Fudge exclaimed and Katherine almost visibly cringed.

"Ah Fudge. How are you? I don't think you've met my wife Narcissa? Or our son Draco?" Lucius introduced them. Katherine looked at Harry and gestured for him to sit down, however he ignored her and stayed stood in his spot.