Making A Deal With The Devil

Start from the beginning

“Oh, hello there dearest,” a mans voice says softly.  Angelle blinks and looks behind her in the mirror.  She notices Maggie hugging a man.  Angelle continues to look at herself in the mirror.

“Hello Blaine,” Maggie said.  Angelle blinks, and looks in the mirror again, noticing the one and only Blaine, still holding Maggie.  Maggie makes eye contact with Angelle, and winks at her.

Angelle turns around, and notices both of them looking at her.  Maggie was smirking, playing with her hair.  Blaine smirks and eyes Angelle’s body hungrily, lust flickering through his eyes.  Angelle’s mouth drops slightly, as she blinks.

“That’s a stunning dress you’re wearing Ange,” Blaine says softly, stepping towards her.  Angelle bites her lip and straightens herself up, turning around to look in the mirror.

“It is, isn’t it, Blaine?” Angelle says coldly, running her hands nervously over her stomach to her hips.  She glances at Blaine in the mirror, he was standing directly behind her, looking down at her over her shoulder.

“Yes, it is, it makes you look slightly appealing,” Blaine says softly.  Angelle shudders, as Blaine touches her side gently, his other hand brushing her hair away from her neck. “Very appealing..”

“Blaine, honey?” Maggie says, now beside them.  She didn’t look impressed.  Blaine glares at her.

“Leave us alone for a bit, go to the car.” Blaine says sternly, glaring at Maggie.  Maggie huffs and glares at Angelle, before turning on her heels, walking away.

Angelle could feel herself shivering slightly from nerves, as Blaine places both of his hands on her waist, pushing her into the changing room.  He locks the door as Angelle quickly retreats to the back of the room, her back pressing against the cool wall.

Blaine turns and looks at her, his smirk dissapearing.

“You little bitch.”

He strides to where she is, and slaps her across the cheek.  Angelle’s head snaps to the side, as her eyes widen in shock.  Her hand quickly goes to her cheek to press against the stinging sensation.  He grabs her hand, then the other one by her side and slams her wrists against the wall, his face inches away from her face.

“I swear I told you not to tell anybody about this, I swear you heard.  I could have sworn you were there,” Blaine says in a low, but angry hiss.  “I know when you speak, I know what you’re planning, I know exactly what you’re planning to do.”

Angelle’s eyes widen more as her mouth drops.

“You were planning on dressing like a skank, coming to my house, secuding me, then calling the police...” Blaine says in a low voice. 

“N-No, I wasn-” Another slap to the face.  Angelle’s eyes spill tears, as Blaine leans in and licks her cheek, tasting the saltiness of her tears on his tongue.  Angelle clamps her mouth shut as she turns her head away.

“Don’t you lie to me, I heard everyword..”

“H-How?”

“Now that would be ruining my secrets, and I can’t have that happening..” Blaine says softly, leaning down, kissing her neck slightly.  “Though, this dress really gives me hope for you..”

“Get off of me!” Angelle says loudly.  Blaine glares at her and clamps his hand over her mouth, forcing her to look at him.  He grabs her free wrist with his other hand, holding both of her wrists over her head.

“Shut the fuck up..”

Angelle’s eyes tear up more as she looks at Blaine.  He lowers his hand and leans close to her face.

“I’ll make a deal with you...Alright?”  Blaine starts.  Angelle nods slowly.  “You do everything that I ask, no exceptions...And I won’t touch your little boy toy, Sabriel, anymore...”

Angelle blinks and stares at him.  What did he mean by ‘everything’?  But if it meant he would leave Sabriel alone...

“Alright.”

Blaine smirks and crashes his lips against hers, forcing her mouth open with his.  Angelle squeezes her eyes shut, the tears running down her cheeks, as he kissing her roughly, forcefully.

He pulls away and lets go of Angelle, his hand running down her neck, over her chest, pausing there for a few seconds, before continuing down her body, resting on her thigh.

“That’s a good girl...I’ll be in contact with you..” Blaine says, walking away, unlocking the door.  “Also, same rules apply.  You tell a single soul, you’re dead.”

And with that he was gone.  Angelle sinks down to the bench beneath her, and sits there.  She burries her face in her hands and shakes her head.  What did she get herself into, all to protect the one she cares for...

What will Blaine make her do?

Angelle sobs and shakes her head.

-------------------------------

Hey guys!

Yes, I know, I'm updating!  What's wrong with me eh?

:)

Well, I won't be updating much until I get my head cleared.  I just got news that my friend has cancer.  He's like my brother, and I wont see him for a while... So... Be patient?

Thanks guys. 

~Shoukyoku.