CHAPTER 3

ANNETE'S POV

Upon reaching home, I stood in awe of our grand mansion-a beacon of prosperity and grace. Its pristine white exterior and elegant architecture made it a sanctuary of comfort and luxury. Each corner of the house was a testament to the favor that God had graciously bestowed upon us. The lavish furnishings and carefully selected decor reflected the success my parents had achieved in their respective careers.

Stepping into this opulent abode, the sense of abundance and blessings enveloped me. Every room held a piece of art or an artifact that spoke of our good fortune. It was a reminder of the divine blessings that had come our way.

My mother, a dedicated doctor, was already home, her absence of a shift allowing her to immerse herself in preparing a sumptuous dinner. Tonight's feast was a three-course meal, promising a delightful culinary experience.

To commence, a diamond salad graced our table. Fresh greens, vibrant cherry tomatoes, slices of avocado, and a secret dressing blended to perfection, resembling precious gems.

For the main course, we savored spaghetti chicken-a dish of sautéed chicken and al dente pasta generously coated in a rich tomato sauce, a symphony of flavors that danced on the palate.

For dessert, a chocolate truffle mousse cake delighted our taste buds, a sweet conclusion to our gastronomic journey.

Before indulging in this feast, we gathered at the dining table, joining hands to say a heartfelt grace, expressing gratitude for the food and blessings bestowed upon us. Following tradition, we opened the Bible and read from the book of John, a chapter that always touched our hearts, reminding us of the immense sacrifice and love Jesus had for humanity.

The meal was more than just a culinary delight; it was a celebration of family, faith, and togetherness. As we concluded, I retreated to my room, where I allowed the soothing melodies of my favorite worship song, "What a Beautiful Name" by Hillsong, to wash over me. Its words and tune brought a sense of tranquility and connectedness to my heart.

Amidst the peaceful ambiance of my room, I dedicated time to my homework, staying true to my academic responsibilities. As the day slowly turned into night, I took a moment to connect with Rose, engaging in heartfelt conversation over WhatsApp, sharing the highlights and reflections of the day with my best friend rose.

Finally, as the night unfolded, I bid farewell to the world, allowing the comfort of my bed to embrace me. With a heart full of gratitude and a mind buzzing with thoughts and dreams, I closed my eyes, ready to embrace the promise of a new day. The words of the song, "What a Beautiful Name," echoed in my mind, providing solace and comfort as I drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Sorry short chapter****
Hello hope you are enjoying the story
Like, comment and follow
QUESTION: YOUR FAVORITE SONG
MY ANSWER: I LOVE ANY SONG YOU WILL FIND ON THIS STORY ALSO I HAVE OTHERS THAT I MAY NOT INCLUDE BUT I LOVE EVERY SONG ON MY PLAYLIST.