Chapter Three

JOHNSON BUILDING, CARVALLE

While an unbothered Ken walks through the hallways looking for his class, students were acting crazy as always, tackling each other in the hallways. Ken ignored all of them and did not make eye contact as to not trigger the beasts. Because of his avoidance, he failed to be aware of the eyes that seem to follow him whenever he passed by. It's like the fights and bullying was halted when a new kid with clean skin walks past them with such a weird scent.

"New blood," says one vampire. Another smirks, "It smells like wildberries..."

"He looks tasty, let's go for him..."

Three vampires went to follow Ken, but one of them tripped on a blonde student who is sitting on the hallways, leg straight across and had his sleep disturbed. "Oops, my bad, Sloth... ugh, this cat ever heard of a bed?"

"Dude, leave him..." they say in their home language, as these vampires dare not to mess with the sleeping student. "Let's go catch the new kid..."

They follow Kenneth with the goal of messing with him, but someone stood in front of them, a much taller blonde with a wide masculine shoulders and monolid eyes that look scarier because they are half asleep and it looks like he is glaring.

"Yo, what's your problem, man?" They say, never dared to touch or go nearer.

The blonde merely points to his black pants which had a shoe mark courtesy of being stepped on my the vampire.

They try to act tough, but this blonde was not like any other student, and they came from two different dormitories; the ones with the rivalry. "Uhm... we already said sorry about that... and uhm.. sorry about that..."

His eyes squints and the vampires flinch, one guy tugging another back. "Dude, let's go! I told you to leave him, but you had to run your mouth!"

They all run the opposite way and the blonde looks back to see Kenneth enter what seemed to be him classroom. The young man sighs, returning to his private classroom after his job was done. Inside the private classroom, another student with a tall glass of alcohol took the rim off his lips. The blonde did not need to utter a word, he merely sighs at the other male, and is immediately understood.

"Stop doubting. I'm sure it's him..." says the heavily tattooed and pierced student whose uniform tie was removed and tied around his hand as he enjoys the glass of alcohol. "Just keep watching him, for now..."

CLASS 3 – A, JOHNSON BUILDING

A much older woman with crusty red lipstick and permanent eyebrow tattoos slapped a ruler on the desk, but it only decreased the noise by up to 4 students. "We have a new skin here, students. Is there any more seats for him?"

Ken stood there with tense knuckles gripping his bag supplied by the school. His new Carvalle uniform is unbuttoned, showing his black shirt underneath. The red uniform blazer was tied around his waist messily since he couldn't stand the idea of wearing three layers. What stood out from him though, is the untouched beauty among students with tattoos and piercings. His complexion is pale and soft, his lips naturally pink, and his small eyes scowling but not enough to deter everyone from paying attention to him. He looked different, which made the students stare at him in awe.

Everyone was different. The classroom is divided into two; the right side was scary wildlife Shifters cranking their neck ready for a fight. The left side was an assorted bunch; with yellow-eyed Vampires, and glitching ghosts. It is still unclear which dorm they are from, but some Ford dormies recognized him from yesterday. The boy handcuffed while being escorted through the lobby.