Chapter Fifteen

meanwhile,
LEE 006, FORD DORM

It's never a good thing to call a Carvalle student by their real name. No one has the right to; unless they're being intimate, very close friends or friends prior to being enrolled in a Carvalle school. Even teachers don't reveal students' names. It is a part of their privacy. However, calling someone by their real name is also deemed a threatbecause it means that, that person knows personal information about them and they do not carry respect for that person. Greed falls into two categories; relative, and threat. And so, Hani got tied up on a chair by Envy, upon Greed's order. His arms are behind the chair's back, and his ankles are tied to the chair's front foot.

"I wonder what Kenny will think when he walks in and sees his roommate tied up like this," Greed purrs slyly as Envy hands him a small dagger. "Worst... his roommate is displaying some kind of... animalistic instincts..."

"Greed, let me go I swear to—"

"Who? God? Which one?" Greed got behind Hani and bends to show the dagger and his hand right by his brother's face. "No one will help a pathetic Class-A Vampire Hybrid who shames his Royal blood by rejecting such honor."

"I'm not like you! I'm a Shifter! That's it!" Hani knows what Greed is about to do, so he thrashes around in an attempt to get away from his bonds. Greed is threatening him with blood, either taken or given, and Hani has not been consuming blood since he had vowed to live as a Shifter.

"Come on, little brother... you're a Prince," with a sadistic smile, Greed slashes the skin that connects his forefinger and his thumb. "... you're of Royal blood. Start acting like it."

Vampires can only drink from those of similar blood type. However, one terrible fact about Class-A Vampires, is that they don't want their blood to be tainted, so they can only drink from family members whose blood type is the same. They can live eating other humans with the same blood type, but Royal blood increasestheir enhanced mutations and keep them looking young and strong for so long. In the old days of monarchy, this tradition is the reason vampires marry within their family and influenced the human royals to do the same. Both Greed and Hani are type O, sharing the same father. And now, Hani is being tortured by being presented with Greed's blood.

N-no... disgusting..."Get it away from me! I hate vampires! I'm not one of you!" Hani yells out as he starts to cry, his fangs which haven't protracted out in so long painfully pushing through his gums like boned through a flesh.

"Come on, brother..." Greed whispers right in Hani's ear, making it clear that he is not a deadly King to be messed with. "...enjoy yourself."

With Envy watching by the door, Greed pushes his torn hand against Hani's mouth. Royal Vampire blood tastes different. It isn't copper or rust, but rather, a bitter dark chocolate mixed with a lot of tang. This taste against Hani's tongue, transfers the Shifter's eyes onto a golden-red and he bit hard on Greed's hand. Control can only hold on so much, and now Hani is losing some. Thick, smooth texture of sweet bitterness ran down Hani's throat and the taste only tortured him more.

"Good, brother..." Greed stands up straight, looking down at his sibling who drinks up his blood with crying eyes. The King looks at Envy with a smile, "Isn't he pretty? You're both pretty... pretty little Hybrids."

Envy glitches once, staring emotionlessly at Greed. Greed's fascination with Hybrids is getting too obsessive. 

"Little Tristan..." Greed bends down to torment a feeding Hani by whispering in his ears, "Do you remember what you said to me when we were Children...?"