Chapter Thirty Eight

slightly earlier,
CARVALLE SPORTS GYMNASIUM,
STRAUSS BUILDING

As everyone cheered during Ken's exit, Aries takes a sip of her champagne as Pisces once again bounces in her seat and gushes about how handsome the Korean performer is.

"Aww, but he's so cute! He looks like one of those soft boys-" Aries suddenly stands up, excusing herself. Pisces asks, "Where're you going, Ari?"

"I'm gonna go greet some friends. You stay here and have fun, alright?" Aries smiles at both Greed and Envy in respect. "Stay here Pi, I'll be right back."

Aries then leaves to go to another table, particularly one with Lust and Sloth seated in.

"Lulu!" She excitedly approached the Androgynous Deadly King with open arms.

"Aries!" They both had a cheek-to-cheek kiss and the Zodiac Queen took a seat right beside Lulu.

Nobody has the nerve, nor the right to disrespect this young woman. For she is more than just a pretty leader of the Zodiac Queens. Aries is someone not to be messed with.

"I've missed you, y'know. I still couldn't get over your performance last year. I'd argue you are better looking than Leo," Aries snickers, dissing her fellow Queen, Carvalle's most beautiful young woman.

"Aww, I missed you, too. Though I'd disagree," Lulu says with a sigh, "My whole head of hair couldn't compare to a single strand of hers."

Aries laughs, thanking Lulu when he pours her a glass of their table's champagne. Aries then noticed a blonde man with his arms and head on the table, "Oh, that's Sloth. You're getting along, now?"

"I'm supporting Wrath's representative for this competition. The guy that just performed. Sloth comes with the package," Lulu says, sipping on her glass. Where are those two, anyway?

"I see," Aries giggles, before sighing in relief. "I'm so glad to be in this Carvalle again. I can smell the rain from trees; Greece is all dry this whole year."

"I love both countries," Lulu smiles. "Why, is the great daughter of the Owner of all Carvalle schools unable to handle a little bit of sun?"

"I am unable to handle all the other Zodiac Queens. You're lucky your school only has 7. I have to deal with 11 bítches back there. Especially Sag."

Lulu laughs, finding Aries' lack of fúcks given and just being honest in trashing people she doesn't like, very lovable about her. "I recall Sagittarius being very cold towards you. I think she's just jealous that Pisces is with you. Didn't you already claim that poor Dolphin?"

"I could've, but my father is always bítching about consent. And Pi is too dumb to grasp the concept of a relationship that she always thinks we're besties—god, I hate the word."

"Aww, that's sweet of you, Aries. It's nice that you consider that. I can't say the same for our boys here," Lulu laughs half-heartedly.

"It's not that boys will be boys, it's just that bítches are gonna be bítches," Aries genuinely smiles,  looking as beautiful even in the darkness where only lights from the stage are shown.

"I'm proud of some of those bítches, shamefully," Lulu says, looking back at Pride and the Gluttons' table even though one can barely see the other tables in this dark lighting.  Oh, how I wish we could settle this fight... after this competition...

Lust has gone through a lot, and is still going through it. Aries' smile dwindles down, looking at him who is watching the current performers on stage.