Chapter Thirteen

ROOM X, PENTHOUSE, LEVOUGH DORM

"Wrath, I can walk by myself, stop dragging me around!" Kenneth complained for the 5th time, until they finally got inside their hideout in the Levough Dorm. I could have been eating fries with Hani at the dorm room.... this fucking asshole....

Once inside, Wrath released his wrist and drank up all the alcohol in that water bottle of his. The room kind of calmed Kenneth down; being surrounded by the plant he grew is kind of comforting, but also terrifying as Wrath can use this against him. Kenneth stands there uncertain of his safety.

"What are you waiting for, Starfish?" Wrath calls out from what seemed to be the kitchen area. Still reluctant, Ken follows where that deep, raspy voice came from. He can only be weirded out by the big bad wolf of Carvalle wearing an apron, and now he's offering an extra apron for Ken. Worse; it has cartoon flowers and it's pastel yellow.

"What are you doing?" He asks the man who, once again, has his medicine on a fancy champagne bottle sitting on the counter. "You said dinner... by Sloth..."

"I said that so you'll be pressured into coming, thinking that the food is already done. It's called the "Mama's Dinner's Ready" technique. Now, do you know how to make French fries?"

Ken perks up at the mention of food, and Wrath suddenly observes this to be the case. "Fries? S-sure.... but why fries, if... you can afford fine dining?"

Sighing, Wrath suddenly approaches Ken with vague intent; until he forces the apron onto the boy and drags him to the kitchen counter. "Hey—"

"I've been craving fries lately, Pandabear..."

"Ow—! Please remember you are a big ass wolf and shouldn't be manhandling a human... !" Ken grabs the arm that Wrath abused. He watches as Wrath ignores his complaint and opens a bag of defrosted French fries, but still manages to smirk at Ken.

"You know what else I am big on—" Wrath is then boldly pushed away by Ken, who desperately wants to cut him off by taking a deep pan from the cupboard.

We're just cooking French Fries... so I'm in, Ken huffs. This man is weird. Dragging me in here to cook for him? Where's Sloth?

"If you don't know how to make fries, at least give me some oil, Canine..." Ken huffs, ears red and angry at Wrath. Facing away from Wrath, Ken decides that, at least I'll be able to get some damn fries...

Wrath behind him has a corner of his mouth tugged upwards in an amused smirk. "I actually don't know how to cook them."

"Oh, so I'm a maid, now? Who the hell drags someone here to cook a simple dish..." Ken scurries over to turn on the stove; or lack thereof since it's just a glass countertop with circles, an induction stove. Wrath senses his confusion and presses on the glass, revealing its touch screen mechanic. Everything went in slow motion as Ken caught a whiff of Wrath's scent; indeed smelling like a forest filled with wild berries in a rainy season; somewhat comforting. It's strong, but it doesn't overpower anything else.

As the oil heats up, Ken avoids looking at the Alpha. Grumbling, he says, "I-if you don't know how to cook, why are you wearing an apron?"

"So we are matchy-matchy," Wrath replies with a smooth but textured voice, casually drinking like what he said wasn't ridiculous at all.

Ken snaps his head at him, the highest points of his cheeks getting filled with blood as he sees Wrath look at him seductively with hooded eyes. Ken couldn't help but divert his eyes onto the heating oil. "You are.... so weird..." Unlike what I expected...