Chapter Sixteen

Kenneth Lee only looked at that beautiful Institute across his high school wondering how it feels to even have a home, let alone rich enough to pay $150k per semester for a school that values reputation and money above all.

Why is he, an orphan who suddenly gets to manipulate Flora,dumped as a prisoner in this Supernatural version of Carvalle? Not only is it overwhelming to study in a school where even the bathrooms are air-conditioned and the toilet water is scented; but he is in a school with literal monsters.

Pride knows all too well about the world of monsters. He is outside 006 LEEin the Ford Dorm, overhearing the pained cries of Ken's roommate. His fist is clenched as he glitches between different appearances. Pride was sent here by Lulu who told him to check if Ken was okay, after the Glutton twins found him missing at the classroom.

Looks like Ken is not okay by the sound of this...Pride really doesn't want to barge into a room with Greed's smell all over the place. The Ghost-Shifter hybrid can visualize the vicious threat sucking on his own brother's blood. Yet, Pride can also sense that Ken isn't in the room.

Where is he?Pride glitches and shifts into a small bunny, using his large ears to lean against the door and hear what's going on inside. He cannot shift into an insect, nor should he risk going inside with the Vampire King present. He will fry my hybridass.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door, Envy is getting uncomfortable seeing Hani pale up and lose color on his lips.

Hesitantly he whispers, "Greed, that's enough."

The vampire pulls his fangs out of his hybrid brother's shoulder, smiling at Envy while licking his sharp teeth. "Taking pity, En? What a shame."

Envy rolls his eyes. "We're wasting time, his roommate won't come."

"Why so?" Greed plays with Hani's weak head, threatening to pass out any moment soon. Such delicious blood... Being blood-related is one thing... but a Hybrid's blood is just exquisite.

"It's late. Lust probably has him in the basement and won't let him out; it's dangerous at these times," Envy answers with logic. "Or... he's at his mate's penthouse ."

Shit,Pride curses, hopping away and shifting back into his inconsistent human form. Ken is definitely at Wrath's, then! Lust is gonna flip...

Pride was about to step away when he hears the sudden yell of Ken's roommate from the inside. It stopped him; the pain and silent death of a poor boy in the hands of the Vampire King.

Wait, I can't do anything about that kid...Pride bit his lip. That's Greed and Envy, they'llshiton me too like they did with the Gluttons!

"Ahh-!" A muffled yell from the other side perked Pride's conscience.

No, no,fuckno.Fuckhim and their vampireasses! I ain't about to die for some kid!

Hani's screams were caused by Greed pressing on his shoulders and squeezing the blood out of his flesh, milking them out for what the damaged blood vessels could bring out.

"You know what made Hybrids a freak among freaks?" Greed purrs to Hani with admiration. "They are looked down upon in the Supernatural world despite being superior."

"St... stop... Xi--" Hani is cut off by his own muffled yell when Greed squeezes his shoulder again and licks on the wound.

"See Envy, as a Ghost-Vampire Hybrid can teleport because of vampires' speed combined with a Ghost's transparency. Pride, I'm sure you've met him,as a Ghost-Shifter hybrid is a literal shapeshifter without any limits. And you my dear brother... as a Vampire-Shifter Hybrid, have no permanent animal form. Yet you're still a bloodsucker too..."