Chapter Twenty Nine ⚠️

Explicit scenes ahead ⚠️

 ROOM X, LEVOUGH PENTHOUSE

Kenneth can barely kneel, his restrained arms  are the only ones supporting his weight. He couldn't help it, and pressed his knees together to stimulate the toy inside him. Ken is terribly sweating; and that sweat, bore his pheromones that turned his alpha's eyes yellow.

"Shít," Wrath presses his wrist against his nose, blocking the scent just slightly. What the hell? Wrath isn't even in his rut, but he is severely affected by Ken's. "How are you in heat?! Only I get—"

"Mah... ster...!" Ken cries out, his hormones exploding and so are his pheromones. He pulls on the restraints, desperate to be released and relieve himself from the deprivation.

Wrath snarls, rushing to his bathroom and avoiding the feral plants on the walls. He doesn't care about them; they're also just reacting to Ken's wild emotions. He still doesn't know how to control them.

The alpha came back from the bathroom with a gas mask that covered half of his face; two filters protecting him from his claim's seductive scent. "You are so getting punished."

Is he covering his mouth? Why does he sound like that... Ken still can't see where Wrath is, which heightens his anxiety. "B-but-"

Wrath flogs his thighs, "Separate them, Kenneth."

With a whimper, he obeys. I... I want him to touch me... let him touch me... please... was all he could think the whole time a flame burned inside his heart and electricity trickled in his abdomen.

"I'm sorry..." Kenneth sobs out, throwing all his pride away as he gives in. "Please let me go..."

"Not until you know how to control your emotions. Now, stop crying." With Wrath's command, Ken twitches as the flog comes right into his inner thighs. He didn't stop, because he desperately wanted to be touched.

"I'll do anything!" Ken yells out, pulling on the restraints as he lowers himself on the bed to rub his rigid cóck against the sheets. Thankfully Wrath is protected from his scent, or else he would be torn to pieces by how he's just begging for it.

"You're such a naughty bítch," Wrath lightly slaps him on the face with two fingers, enough to sting. "Do as you're told."

Despite feeling like he's freezing and only Wrath can turn off the cold, Ken did his best to suck his lips in and stop producing tears;  which was like holding urine in. It was not easy; but hearing Wrath's deep voice through whatever mask he's wearing sounds 10x scarier than his already scary voice. Ken knows he has to comply.

Ten seconds later with Ken turning red because he's holding his breath, Wrath finally wraps his rough hands around Ken's twitching cóck. "That's a good boy."

Despite being surprised by the sudden touch wherein he cannot see, he sighs in pleasure as Ken accepts his Alpha's touch and throws his head back, hips slightly bucking up for more. The mask-wearing Master looks down at him with a sharp inhale.

"How are you in heat, you horny bítch?" Wrath snarls playfully even though he's half serious. While rubbing him from slow to increasing speeds he hums, "Humans don't get heats. Non-shifter Claims don't get heats. I could understand you'd be turned on, but not to the point where you'll release pheromones... and get wet..."

Suddenly Ken spits out, "I don't care! Reo, please fix this-"

Wrath suddenly pulls the toy out of him, fully, all while rubbing on his shaft so rapidly that it causes Ken's ejaculation to exit him as soon as the toy does. Kenneth bucks his hips and runs out of breath, just as Wrath's hands slow down and the stream of sperm keeps running out. Feeling as if the freezing cold turned up to a flaming heat, Kenneth starts to sob while biting his lips.