So chen he will be go with us but you will be give him tution. Will you or i have to hire someone gemini ask. Ah there is no need and i will tell you when i will teach him chen hurriedly say and also explain other detail. Ok then we have to go for our work let's go. Soon all of them go to their destination.

************

''Phi i also want to learn fight luo tell them''. Gemini and hyeri who are working on some file see him with raised brow. Can i ask why so hyeri put her pen down. Well i want to learn self defence luo with half laugh fix his glass.

For self defence or want to join this group, ''gemini put his glass for some second to massage his head''. Both hyeri and luo are silent till gemini put his glass back. If you think to join this group then you are not alloweded gemini put his glass back. But phi~~~ luo try to say but gemini cut off his sentence. I will let you learn self defence but not let in this group. I want you to have a peacefull life and not want to separate from you again gemini see luo with some emotion and hyeri give him a tight smile.

Luo understand his phi worriedness and love for him so he nod his head. Ok then i will learn fighting for my self defence and stable my career after deciding what to do. Gemini and hyeri smile at him.

Ok then starting from today you will have training, gemini call his two men. ''He is like my little brother so you will teach him fighting calmly and take care he did not get injured''. Both men see each other and nod their head. Luo follow that two men to learn the fighting skill.

Why don't we call phi book and give him this surprise. Gemini see hyeri and then nod his head with smile. Soon he message book to meet here for some reason. Well i message him and he will be here in 1 or 1 and half hour later gemini put his phone back in pocket of his jeans.

They are checking files when a tall and well built man enter the house. That man is non other book who is coming with his handsome aura. Oh hello to you two he greet both busy person. Both of them startle hearing voice but soon smile seeing the person.

Phi you are finally here both of them hug him. Yes i am because you message me to come here. Gemini and hyeri nod with smile and three of them sit on the sofa. So what for you call me book ask with raise brow.

Oh you will be know soon. They wait for ten minutes when luo come with tiredness and sweat. He sit near hyeri who give him water and towel. He just thank her and she just give him a huge smile. Luo did not see book but book is staring only him.

Who is he? now luo see book. ''You both did not recognise each other'' gemini chuckle at them. Both see each other and then shake their head. Umm..... luo what we call you hyeri ask and luo just see her with confusion. ''He did not ask why she ask this and he say xi xi''. Hearing this name book is surprise.

Who is oldest in our group luo? this time, gemini ask. Luo is again confuse but he say without asking questions phi book. Luo see gemini who give him knowing smile. Luo and book see each other and then gemini for confirmation. After getting confirmation both hug each other tightly.

I miss you xi xi book kiss his forhead who just nod with teary eyes. Well it is good that four of us are together so now we have to get others book tell them and three of them nod their head.

Luo is still in book arm when door of house open and three seme enter in the house. Chen who see luo in book arms run towards them and take luo in his arm who is blushing mess now. Who are you? and why m--- luo in your arm he stop himself what he is gonna say.