Cleaning up from room to room.

  "Master, have you heard about the major events at the base?"

  "Don't talk nonsense about what's going on here, just shut up and get to work."

  "Oh." The young man opened a door in front of him and shut up to work.

  At this moment, he opened a door in front of him. Once he opened it, he stood there with a frown on his face.

  These noble management.

  Why are you so unqualified!

  If you don't flush your shit, it's unforgivable!

  Also the scattering of TM.

  I don't know the truth about taking a small step forward, a big civilized step, and squatting back to avoid getting your heels wet!

  The scene was so exaggerated that I couldn't do better!

  How come such a person exists!

  "Master, these fifth-level executives are really unqualified beasts!" He was so angry that he complained to his master.

  As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the door of the compartment where his master was about to enter opened behind him.

  A tall figure appeared in front of him.

  Before he came out, the shining silver manager logo on his chest caught his eye first.

  The young man's mind was confused for the first time.

  It's over, it's over.

  He got into trouble.

  was heard by managers.

  If you dare to insult the manager, he will die.

  His master also noticed the seriousness of the situation and hurriedly said, "Mr. Manager, we, we didn't mean... ah!"

  The skinny old master was thrown down, and the burly figure of the manager on the first floor pressed on him, roaring like a wild dog.

  The old master stretched out his hand to stop him.

  His index finger, middle finger and ring finger were immediately bitten by the manager.

  "ah--"

  The master was in pain and forcefully pulled his hand out of the manager's jaws.

  Three fingers, the ring finger and the middle finger were all broken off, and only one finger bone of the index finger was pulled out.

  The meat on top was also scraped off.

  The bloody fingers can clearly see the white bones.

  "ah--"

  With their fingers connected to their hearts, the old master was in severe pain and screamed. The next second, his vocal cords were bitten off.

  The administrator's sharp teeth tore into his body.

  Within a few seconds, his whole body was covered in blood.

  The old master was completely speechless in the pool of blood, leaving only the trembling of pure biological reaction.

  When the young man in the bathroom saw this scene, he was so frightened that he fell to the ground.

  In the midst of the squirting mush that he had just complained about, he looked at the scene in front of him in utter horror.

  Until the manager raised his head.