20. Evil Death Tree

Start from the beginning

'No harry it is not him.' Remus told him 'someone did kill your parents but it was not Sirius, it was someone until quite recently we believed was dead.'

'Who was it then?' Harry shouted

'Peter Pettigrew.' Sirius said 'and he's in this room right now come out come out Peter come out and play!' Severus came running in disarming sirius. Avalon jumped back.

'Revenge is sweet I hope that I would be the one to catch you.' Severus told them.

"Come here kids, come on. Lets go." Avalon encouraged from the door.

'Severus.' Remus said and severus pointed his wand at Remus he took a step back

'I told Dumbledore about my concerns about letting your old friend into the castle and now there is the proof.' Severus remarked proudly. He glanced back at Avalon as Ron ran to her shaking.

"I got you." Avalon assured. "Harry Hermione come on.  Severus has this handled." She assured.

'As usual Severus you have come to all the wrong conclusions and if you don't mind Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to.' sirius stepped up getting closer and closer to Severus.

'Give me a reason...' Severus said pointing his want to sirius throat

'Severus don't be a fool.' Remus said

'Look at you too quarreling like an old married couple.' Severus chuckled. "Avalon go. I dont want you to see this."

"Lets go." Ron agreed.

'Why don't you go play with your chemistry set,' sirius suggested and severus pointed his wand more harshly into his neck.

'I could do it you know but why deny them because they are so longing to see you... do I detect a flicker of fear the Dementor's kiss I can only imagine what that is like.' Severus threatened. "The Dementors kiss is said to be unbearable ." he went on 'but I will do my best.'

Avalon knew that Sirius had tormented Severus in school. Knew he was locked away for good reason but thought severus was getting just a little too much enjoyment from capturing sirius black.

'Severs please.' Remus begged

'After You.' Severus said pointing outside of the shrieking shack but Harry stepped forward wand in hand he pointed it sirius before turning it quickly on Severus.

"Harry no!" Avalon demanded.

"What are you doing? The blokes helping us!" Ron agreed.

'Expeliamus!" he shouted Severus went flying back a shriek escaped avalons mouth as she watched her husband fly across the room.

'Harry what did you just do?' Ron questioned

'You attack the teacher.' Hermione told him baffled.

'Tell me about Peter Pettigrew!' Harry demanded as avalon ran to severus.

"Honey? Wake up. Please baby, that wasnt one of those killing curses right!" She whimpered feeling for a pulse. She let out a shaky breath when she found his pulse. She couldnt believe harry would be so cruel.

'He was at school with us we thought he was our friend.' Remus told him

'No Pettigrew's dead you killed him.' Harry told sirius

'No he didn't.' Remus told him 'but I thought he was dead too until I saw him on the map.'

'The map was wrong.' Harry demanded.

'I made that map, Harry. What it said was truth.' Remus told him.

'The map never lies Pettigrew is alive.' sirius added 'And he is right there.' he pointed at Ron

'Me?' Ron questioned 'he is mental.'

'No not you.' sirius said 'your rat.'

'Scabers has been in my family for-'

'12 years curiously long life for a common rat.' sirius reminded him 'and he's missing a toe isn't he?'

'So what?' ron stammered.

'All they could find a Peter Pettigrew...' Harry said coming to the realization. Avalon looked between them as severus groaned trying to get up but his head was spinning.

'-Was his finger.' sirius finished off 'so everyone thought he was dead. And then he transformed into a rat.''

'MShow me.' Harry demanded. Sirius wrestled the rat out of Ron's grasp

'Give it to him Ron' avalon agreed softly.

'What are you doing?' Ron cried 'Scabbers leave him alone!' sirius threw him down onto the piano. Remus and sirius pointed their wands at the rat he ran back-and-forth trying to escape but he transformed his butt getting stuck in the wall.

Avalon didnt know what happened next but suddenly a plump man was standing before them.  They pulled Peter out of the wall and anxiously the man looked between his used to be friends

'Remus? Sirius oh my old friends!' Peter said before trying to make a break to the door 'harry look at you, you look so much like your father like James we were better friends.' Peter said running up to Harry

'How dare you speak his name.' Remus said 'how dare you talk about James in front of me.'

'You sold James and Lily to Voldemort.' Sirius spat.

Lily. Severus Lily, avalon recalled. Severus blinked back at them. So they were right anout that but that didnt mean sirius was innocent.

'I didn't mean to.' Peter said 'you have no idea the weapons He possesses what would you have done sirius what would you have done?"

'I would've died.' sirius told him as he scurried under the piano 'I would've died rather than betray my friends.' Harry blocked the door

'Harry, James would not have wanted me killed.' Peter told him 'your dad respected me he would've showed me mercy.' but Remus and Sirius pulled him back

'You should've assumed that if Voldemort didn't kill you we would've together.' Sirius said and Remus and him both pointed their wands at him but Harry shouted out.

Avalon was going to nightmares if she ever got to sleep after this she realized. A haunted house within a tree. A prison break. Her husband flying against the wall unconscious. A rat turned man. She wondered if any of the animals she worked on previously at the clinic were peope like this Peter was.

'Stop!'  harry demanded.

'Harry this man-' remus began

'I know what he is but we will take him to the castle.' Harry told them

'Bless you boy bless you.' peter said dropping to his knees reaching for Harry

'Get off me!' Harry shouted 'I said we would take you to the castle after that the Dementor's can have you.' Peter gnawed at his fingers nervously as they headed back.

"All of you are going to the headmasters office." Severus demanded. "Or the demontors for all I care." Avalon helped him up and he huffed out a breath glaring down at Harry. "20 points from Gryffindor. Each. You're lucky thats all Im taking."

Muggle // Severus SnapeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara