21 - They are Mafias

Thud

You scrunched your eyes open. The bunny-masked man was on the ground, unconscious.

"Finally! I've been wanting to beat out of his annoying rabbit teeth." Jungkook laughed.

Namjoon was already by your side. "Y/N, Are you okay? We are so sorry that you got scared but-"

"We don't have time to explain now!" Jungkook interuppted as he held up a walkie-talkie.

Namjoon nodded and started untying the ropes that you were tightly tied to all the while carefully caressing any parts that had been slightly hurt with a concerning look in his eyes.

Now they were back to the old Namjoon and Jungkook you knew.

Meanwhile Jungkook had uncovered the bunny mask's face, and wore silicon gloves as he collected the things that the masked man had touched.

Evidence.

Jungkook then retorded. "We have to go, we have been in here for a long time, somebody will come to check up on us to see if Y/N gave answers."

Namjoon and Jungkook then carefully allowed you to put your both arms around their shoulders each, and then carefully led you to the exit.

Talk about twists.

You had actually thought that it was going to be your last day. That you would never be able to see your father, burnt potatoez ever again.

But here you were, side to side with two people you had thought would kill you-

If they actually HAD betrayed you, then you would have lost your faith in humanity forever, that is, if you WERE going to live.

Thundering footsteps follow you behind as the three of you quickly bolted into the black sedan parked outside.

Beside you, Taehyung was seated.

No look of empathy or concern like Namjoon had. No questions. Just this plain eye contact.

And it was killing you.

It hadn't been seconds after Namjoon started the car and was driving it- rashly, when a loud bang just above the roof of the car, made your heart jump.

"They're on to us!" You hear Jungkook shout before Taehyung opened a cabinet from the side of the car and pull out guns.

Then he opens the window, his hair fluttering in the sudden breeze. He pushes his body outside as he opens fire to the cars behind us.

Bang Bang Bang

Jungkook was also doing the same thing, from the opposite side.

"Namjoon!" You screeched as you saw the car was driving into the border of a bridge.

"We'll fall in to the water! Everyon-" You heard Namjoon lastly shout before Jungkook and Namjoon themselves jumped from the car, into the water body.

It all happened so quickly.

You are left speechless and unable to process anything in the moment when suddenly, a pair of arms tightly hold your waist, pushing you before you are freely falling in air- this large gust of wind hit your face whilst that person still tightly held to you before splash- you hit the water body.

For a second, you lose all balance, your arms failing you, you fail to breath. But then you again feel the tight embrace around your waist, gripping you gently. You turn to face him.

 You turn to face him