5 - Marriage

And that's when everything goes black

"Dearie, what happened to the lights?" You heard the woman asking.

"It's okay, power cuts are normal here." You say to her.

You call her to the balcony where it was lit by the moon and city lights. Both stand in the balcony where she shortly explained the procedures for marriage, although she didn't mention a thing about the groom.

______________

If only your friends knew how crazy your entire life has turned into.

You look at them making lame jokes and laughing sat around the cafe table.

You saw how Jennie was looking at you while you all were laughing together.

"Bro which world did you go into?" Lisa sitting beside you started waving her hand at your face.

"Ohm....I- umm I'm alright." you muttered

"Y/N are you really sure you alright?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah. I'm alright. I have to go shopping this evening to buy a wedding dress. Tonight, is my wedding and you guys are NOT invited! And yeah, the doctors started the surgery on my father as the money has been fully paid. I'll get kicked out of my apartment if I don't pay the rent this week. Haahhhaha how much alright can I get?" You said it in your head so one heard except you.

"I'm alright guys." You said to the girls and smiled. They return to their jokes.

"Guys I created a new gc for BP!" The technical wizard Rose piped up.

"If the name of the gc is something like 'Friendz Forever' or 'The Eternalz' with a lot of fucking heart emojis then I fucking smack Rose's butt." Jisoo said.

She took a bubble gum wrapper from her pocket.

Suddenly there were 4 different palms stretched at her. She rolls her eyes and gives a bubble gum to each hand.

"Don't worry about the group name.... I just wrote the full form of BP." Rose winked before putting a bubble gum into her mouth.

The old gc had spammed and stopped working after Rose did some hack magic into them saying that she would be able to read Jennie's phone through the group chat at midnight.

--------------

179 messages from 💀💋BURNT POTATOEZ👅👅

You saw the message from your phone.

Is this what she meant by putting BP's full form? I thought she would put BlackPink or something....

"Y/N are you done?" Called from the other side of the room. You quickly put the phone back into the pocket.

Because there was Mrs. Kim, as she had introduced or shall I say your mother-in-law(?) waiting for you from outside the trial room.

You opened the door and walked outside to the luxurious dressing room, as Mrs. Kim and three other staff eyed you from head to toe.

"Nope!" Mrs. Kim shouts. The staff quickly came towards you with another gown and ushers you back into the trial room.

When you were inside the small space again in the privacy of the door, you rolled your eyes.

You felt that if you wear one more of these suffocating snakes into your body just to remove it back, you will consider escaping the mall from the eyes of your very picky mother-in-law.