1- Start

??? POV

"Are you really sure you're, okay?"

"Yes mom, its nothing just leave me alone."

"B..bu-"

"Ma'am, your husband has called for you." The maid bowed before quietly leaving the room.

Your still worried when you left the room.

Taehyung was attacked again. Even though he is a grown-up man with weapons and hard encore training, being his mother, you can't seem to breath. You need to get used to it by now, but you just seem to can't. You still get restless every time Taehyung is sent on a mission or when he is attacked by the enemies.

But just nowadays, he gets attacked A LOT.

You knocked the office door inside your mansion and stepped inside.

Mr. Chang was along with him. Following the formalities, you sat down next to him.

He was talking to your husband is serious tones.

"So, I'll get straight to the point-" Mr. Chang started.

"Yes, sir." You nodded

"Your son, he needs to get married."

As soon as these words left his mouth, we turned to look at each other's faces. My husband looked lost- we knew this wouldn't be a very easy task, especially considering the nature of our son.

Mr. Chang lowered his voice even more, "What do these countless attacks mean? The competitors have no perfect and easy opportunity than this to conquer your company and take over the world. If they succeed in killing you or even better Taehyung in the process, it's easier than all. Taehyung is of age and if he doesn't give his signature under the hierarchy quotum papers soon, then tell him that the company will never be his."

Ahh, the quotum papers. The most extremely important document when you're in the mafia world. It deals with taking up your family's company, legalizations, money, power, limits and everything that means anything to a mafia.

Signing those crucial documents is a huge responsibility and attire of discipline. Thats why a heir can't sign those papers without marrying once.

"But don't you think he is underaged? I signed the hierarchy papers when I was 21."your husband spoke.

"Oh Mr. Kim, when you were signing the quotum papers, the company was steadfast and strong in the hands of your father, late Mr. Kim. Now the company is in a bit of a... -shall we say loss? And also, the cunning company men today are nothing compared to the competitors your father had. They play by the worse- media and law, Mr. Kim."

Once your son signs the quotum papers, it will be a huge turning point in his life.

What matters the most is that your son will be safer, even if he has to marry. You talked with them for another hour about business and work-related matters.

Once your secretary was out the office, your husband turned towards you. "Taehyung's okay right?"

"Yes, he is, he just got a little injured around his shoulder blades."

He seems to have read your face. "You needn't worry honey, on Monday when he goes to school i asked to double the protection via gate security and CCTV. I even arranged some disguised bodyguards posted in the campus around him. You do know that he is the top in self-defense in our unit so please calm down."

You smiled.

"Now I need to update Taehyung on what's going on." He plucks out his phone from his pocket. "What's her name again? Mia, right? Taehyung's girlfriend?"

"You mean Mina?"

"Ahh yes. Let's ask him to ask her hand in marriage. This week."

Wait Mina?

"No way! You're really going to let Taehyung marry that girlfriend of his? I thought you hated her!"

"I hate her honey, but we need to do this quick. Shes the only viable option left now. With her clingy and possessive personality, she won't say no. Isn't that great? Let me just text-"

This is what I was worried about.

You snatched the phone from his hands.

"No way Taehyung will marry that girl."

"No problem of her personality honey. Taehyung won't be home most of the time and-"

"That means I will be the one handling her!"

"But honey, we need to find a girl fast a-"

"It's okay jagi. I will find the perfect wife for Taehyung within Monday. I am a mother." My voice became steel and confident, "And a mother's intuition is 10 times better than any psychic in this world."

I felt like it was my responsibility for finding a life partner that would change Taehyung once and for all and break his icy heart.
Just like what I did to Taehyung's father.

And that girl Mia Mina just wasn't it at all.

○ ○ ○ ~~~~~<♡>~~~~~ ○ ○ ○

A/N:
First ever book and took a lot of guts to publish, do support!😭

Thank you for reading❤

Dont be a silent reader and do vote comment, see ya in the next chapter !

Please do not copy my storyline, and if the plot was similar to any other book, It was nothing short of COINCIDENCE.

Do not translate/publish the book using another name without the permission from the author.

All rights reserved.⚠⚠⚠