15 - First Date

"Y/N, I want to be your boyfriend."

"What in the multiverse are you saying Jimin?" You looked at him with eyes as big as saucers. "Just this morning you were saying to everyone that we were 'bestfriends'" You mimicked in a baby voice as you said "bestfriends." 

"Y/N I know its hard for you to understand but-"

"No! We just met recently! Or wait- You're doing it out of pity aren't you? After you saw me trying to jump off-"

"Y/N stop! I promise it isn't that- pity shit." He looks deep into your eyes. " And trust me when I say this- But its you who showed me that love at first sight do exist. I really really like you Y/N. And if you don't like me back then okay, I understand... I'm willing to wait for as long as you are ready." He lowered his head and looked down.

Your heart melted at his sweet words. Gosh, no one had ever told you anything like this, ever.

"Jimin you know what, I'm willing to work this thing out. Lets see how far this goes." You smiled as you held Jimin's head and raised to your eye-level. Jimin was ecstatic- his eye suddenly shined as they crinkled into the oh-so familiar eye-smile that you loved. Before hugging you tightly.

"Thank you Y/N. I promise I'll go as far as we are both really old and wrinkly and playing with our grandchildren!" 

You laughed in his embrace. One thing was sure- you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about him tonight.

-

"R.B? What would that stand for?" Taehyung pondered thoughtfully as he swirled around in his office chair.

"Rabble Band? Racist Bunch? Rancid Bevy? Rock Bison? Nooo- Would it stand as initials of someone's name? Name of the gang leader? "

"But that bloody man's name is Kim Jang Hyun. R B doesn't match his initials." Mr. Kim across the room notified.

"How do you know his name dad?"

"Our gang is the most notorious gang in Asia for a reason." Mr. Kim smirked. "Did some digging. Posted some spies. Even if we are the number one, RB group is the best in weaponry. And that irritates me to my skull."

"They have everything except the illegal support from the government. Something that we have. That's why they were so desperate to take up your company by hurting me when I hadn't yet signed the Quotum papers. And after hearing the news of your collaboration with the major companies, they might have been furious- all their opportunities of taking up our company will be impossible no matter how much they try." Taehyung points out.

"Exactly. And that's why they are desperately trying and giving us a hard time. Now is the only time they can make our company theirs." Mr. Kim finishes as he lights a cigarette and puts it in his mouth.

"In their dreams dad." Taehyung stands up as he takes a cigarette from Mr. Kim and lights it. "As long as I'm alive, no one can touch my company or my men." He puts the cigarette in his mouth. "If they touch a single strand of their hair, I'll smash each and every single bone in that fuckers body."

"That's my boy" Mr. Kim grins.

-

XX786XXX unknown: RED RED BLOOD I WAnt TO see your BODY FULL VLOOD

You gasped and quickly switched off the phone. Your phone's been getting quite a lot of death threats today.

"Anything wrong Y/N?" Jimin asked sitting from across you on the table. After you lied to him that it was fine, he proceeded to order your drinks.