8 - Your Husband's Girlfriend

Death threats

Until now, it was only something you would see in movies and news, something top Kpop idols and other famous celebrities had to endure presented to by one of their many haters.

And that itself, always stirred a huge commotion to the netizens, making their fans panic and scared for them.

But the real question was, who was your hater?

The one who had sent you this many death threats, stormed into your precious locker as you opened it.

Who would even do such a thing?

If not, how did they even know about your marriage with Taehyung?

You grimaced and tossed the letter into garbage covered in blood and written, "youre a motherfucker like damn how the fuck you dare to touch my bae." There were more in that letter, but you chose not to read because you didn't want to lose tonight's sleep.

When you were not in school yesterday, did someone stalk you?

You shuddered and walked towards your class. There was a lump in your throat and you bit your lips to avoid the tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

When you entered the class, the entire class became quiet and all eyes darted to you.

You didn't fail to notice the absence of your four friends. The groupchat strangely did not have a single message too.

You hung your head low and walked to your seat, feeling their stares bore to your skull. They began whispering to each other, pointing in your direction.

"I don't believe it. She doesn't deserve him."

"No way!"

"She is so pathetic. She might have blackmailed him, why else would they marry so quickly?"

"I didn't know Y/N was like this...."

"She is so ugly, no match for him."

"She is not even wearing any ring."

"Such a gold-digger."

If only Jennie, Rose or Lisa were there with you, they would reassure you.

"Maybe all of this is just a rumour. Let's not treat her like that."

"Taehyung was cheating on his girlfriend?"

Just then you heard fists slammed into a table, making the class go quiet.

Heels clicked towards your direction, and you saw two red heels directly infront of your table before another sharp noise averted your head upwards to see the person infront of you.

Mina.

Or in other words, your husband's girlfriend.

If she wasn't death staring at your face, you probably would have spawned a popcorn and started munchin on them; whenever there's Mina there's drama and tears.

But this time, the drama was about you.

She fake smiled trying to look sweet and said in a high pitched, baby voice, "Y/N, are you married?"