DELETED SCENE #2: "John Kreese and Terry Silver get Cobra tattoos."

In early 1980, John Kreese and Terry Silver decided to get matching tattoos of a king cobra snake. “Damn, Johnny. This hurts.” Terry Silver hissed from the pain of the tattoo he was getting on his right side. “Don't be a pansy. It's almost over.” John Kreese said, looking at his tattoo in the mirror, which was on his right arm. The duo look at each other's tattoos in the mirror together once Terry Silver is done. “Cool. I like it!” Terry Silver exclaimed. “You're gonna like this too.” John Kreese pulls out a piece of paper from his back pocket and hands it to his friend. Terry Silver opens it and sees that it's a karate tournament flier. “Holy shit! You're doing it? You're actually doing it?! Sweet. But wait, we don't have any students yet.” Terry Silver panicked. “We will. 

This will be the perfect venue to show the world that our way is THE right way.” John Kreese said. Terry Silver’s smile vanished as he looked down, not making eye contact with his friend. “What's wrong?” John Kreese asked. “My dad. He wants me to start running his company. I don't know what I'm going to do. I promised Master Kim Sung-Yung and you and the guys that I would help in the Karate War and defeat Miyagi-Do but I just don't know what to do, Johnny.” Terry Silver answered, honestly.  

“Terry, I can’t do this without you. We started this together and we’re going to see it through together. Remember, fear does not exist. You can do anything. You know why? Because you got me, Paul, Ponytail and those who are on our side. I didn’t leave you behind before and I’m not going to leave you behind now. Cobra Kai…” John Kreese said, holding out his hand to his best friend. Terry Silver smirks and grabs John Kreese’s hand. “...Never Dies.” Terry Silver finished.